Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
1 registered (WriterKeith), 49 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63106 Topics
441314 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#17909 - 11/05/02 12:24 PM introduction
zadok1 Offline

Loc: Ohio
I am new here, and thought I should introduce my self to everyone. My name is Jeff, I am 37 and a survivor of abuse. At six, an older boy took a female playmate and me aside, and showed us a game that he knew. From that moment I was hooked on sex, becoming hypersexual and abusing fellow playmates in my ignorance. Early in the cycle, I of course didnít know it was sex, and it didnít matter whether it was a male or female. I liked the contact and the thrill of doing something naughty.

At ten, I learned much more about sex, and finally realized that the games I had been playing at were sexual. The male on male acts came to an end as I realized that others made fun of that stuff, but I saw no reason to stop having sex with female playmates. I lured one last girl into an adult relationship, and we explored sex with each other as we went from children to teens.

At thirteen we moved away, sending me into a dark depression. I had lost my lover and my best friend in one, and now my dadís verbal attacks and constant controlling felt overwhelming. I suspect he was always that way, but I was a happier person before, and never really felt abused. Now, there is little doubt but that he used mental and verbal abuse to control me, and to make me bend to his will.

I turned to fantasy and masturbation as a means of escaping, and soon found myself addicted. After having a cyber affair on my wife, I began seeking help and uncovered much of this for the first time. I had blocked out the early abuse, at least in part. Remembering has brought me a measure of healing as I could at last move past it. I have worked with a therapist and a support group to heal from sexual addiction and the abuse that caused it. I am not perfect by any means, but I have come a long way. I look forward to getting to meet and know everyone.

#17910 - 11/05/02 01:42 PM Re: introduction
jaketk Offline

Loc: illinois
hi jeff. glad to see you checked this site out.

jake

#17911 - 11/05/02 02:49 PM Re: introduction
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi Jeff, and welcome!

I am sorry that you have had the problems in life you have. But, here you will find that unfortunately, you are not alone. Most all here have been sexually betrayed and violated and therefore have a whole list of problems.

Men work out their struggles here. You will make friends and give and receive help.

It was good of you to introduce yourself as you did. We can feel a brotherhood with you right away.

I suggest you use the FAQ's and learn about going to your profile, getting private messages and joiining the chat room.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Bob

#17912 - 11/05/02 04:18 PM Re: introduction
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Jeff
welcome to our forum, a place of support and help.

we look forward to geting to know you as well.

Lloydy

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.