Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (GT13568, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63559 Topics
444069 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#176008 - 08/26/07 01:25 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: gay30something]
gay30something Offline
New Here

Loc: New England, USA
But there are also Transgender person who are heterosexual.

#177781 - 09/02/07 10:03 AM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: gay30something]
hayden502 Offline
New Here

Loc: Canada
Well, that's just it. The general ignorance believes that a transsexual woman (male to female) is actually a gay man that is too ashamed of being gay and wants straight cock. The only way that "he" feels that "he" can get straight dick is by claiming to be in the wrong body and making that transition.

This is ridiculous for at least two reasons:

1) It's not like being gay isn't accepted in this day and age. Why the FUCK would anyone sane or insane go through all of the brutal transitioning and slicing and dicing of their body and genitals just to get cock? Why wouldn't you just stay a guy and find a "hetro-acting" gay guy.

2) Science has proven over and over and over and over again that there is a difference between a transsexual woman and a man's hormone level. The same goes with a transsexual man and a woman's hormone level.

To be honest, and I hope this kills any "well, i dunno" bullshit right here and now, my wife's friend that I was mentioning in my earlier blog is a post-operative male to female transsexual (in other words, she's a woman) and identifies as a lesbian. In fact, she has a girlfriend that she's planning on getting married to.

So yes, a transsexual man or woman can becomes the gender they were supposed to be in the first place can be gay, straight or bisexual like any other man or woman.

#177792 - 09/02/07 12:53 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: hayden502]
gay30something Offline
New Here

Loc: New England, USA
The basic problem is that there will always be a number if ignorant trashy mean spirited bigots, who will intentionally confuse things, ridicule anyone not "straight" and beer drinking - despite all the education on these and other issues provided to them in society.

I think young people, in this day and age, know full well the difference between TG/TS and Gay/Lesbian.

Some of the older people might not, and even that is changing.

Interestingly enough, there are even young children these days, who are TG and recognized by the medical community.
If these children have good parents, open minded parents, and an open minded community - they may live much happier lives.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Edited by gay30something (09/02/07 12:54 PM)

#178618 - 09/06/07 11:07 AM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: Chain Breaker]
cbfull Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: Chain Breaker
I think that whenever we get into a "nature v. nurture" debate about the origins of homosexuality, we turn a very complex phenomenon into an either/or proposition. I don't think any single factor can explain it. I find the epigenome hypothesis interesting. I also believe there is a very strong role for in utero sex-hormone exposure.

I just remembered where I read the article, and it's kinda long but worth the read if you have the time. The article can be found here:

The Real Story on Gay Genes

Guilt and shame have never done any of us any good at all.

#178664 - 09/06/07 02:07 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: cbfull]
anyway90 Offline

I dont think its important to know whether its nature or nuture..

I think that its more important to know which sex you like(or both)and head in a clear direction.

#178690 - 09/06/07 04:20 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: gay30something]
jessedawg Offline

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: gay30something
Interestingly enough, there are even young children these days, who are TG and recognized by the medical community.

HEY i have a buddy whos daughter said that sometimes she feels like aboy inside and he even has a name shes 7 years old and sometimes shes his daughtyer thern other days shes thi s little boy so
whats up with that?

#178691 - 09/06/07 04:21 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: jessedawg]
jessedawg Offline

Loc: New York
uhsorry im drunk

#178951 - 09/07/07 11:31 AM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: jessedawg]
delta.tetra Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Q for christian m2f p/o trannies... or anyone who knows one.

Do you think that a trans 'man' who has his genitals surgically removed becomes a 'woman', or do you think it always was a 'woman' - a 'woman' born with balls and a cock and sperm cells?

Is the child of one 'woman' with a womb and one male-to-female pre-operative transgendered person who provided the sperm, actually the child of two women?

How on earth can a Christian make any sense of this?

Jesus didn't have an earthly father... but his dad wasn't a woman.

I'm confused and prayer isn't helping. \:\/

#178999 - 09/07/07 03:21 PM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: delta.tetra]
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Delta,

I'm not a woman or a trans, but in my opinion, no matter what the gender or gender expression, a parent of a child is a parent of a child. God (in my opinion) hasn't spoken about these topics at all, so I think as long as the person is a loving parent, the rest isn't very important in that context.

#179241 - 09/09/07 07:23 AM Re: Gay or Str8 - Nature vs Nurture [Re: Dewey2k]
delta.tetra Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Dewey2k

Thanks for your response.

You reminded me again that I would probably never be troubled by this question if I had not been sexually abused by this transsexual person.

It is pointless to speculate if I was abused by a man or by a woman. Fact is I was abused by my parent, whatever gender it is.

The mother parent knew exactly what was being done, and did nothing to protect her children. I'd call her a cow but cows are ok.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.