Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (26)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#176627 - 08/28/07 08:01 PM Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse
Stefan012 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
22 august 2007 19:56

BARCELONA - The Spanish police arrested a 33 year old women who wanted to let her daughter of 2 years work in a whorehouse. The police of Catalonia announced this wednesday.

The whorehouseowner had told the police. According to him the women wanted to let the toddler do sexual handlings in exchange for money.

The women, who also has a son of 7 years, had coca´ne with her when she got arrested. She told the police she needed money because she doesn't get alimentation from the father for the children.

(c) ANP
http://www.nu.nl/news/1204420/122/Moeder_wil_peuter_aan_bordeel_slijten.html

No they can't take them away, so they won't

#176693 - 08/29/07 12:00 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: Stefan012]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
I can't even "go there".

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#176725 - 08/29/07 04:29 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: Brokenhearted]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Wonderful. Another crack whore trying to raise kids. And AS IF she pimped them out because she wanted the money to buy food for them! At least now the authorities will remove the children, but that raises a whole new issue - what's foster care like in Spain?

It's just tragic and maddening beyond words. Innocent children deserve so much better than this.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#176771 - 08/29/07 09:11 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: roadrunner]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
don't hold your breath on foster care. we just had a boy found dead locked in the closet of his foster home where the parents had let him starve.

county services have stated there seems to be communication breakdown.

there were signs the boy had been beaten.

...my soul weeps...

#178312 - 09/05/07 12:15 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: MarkK]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
i try not to hate people but when reading stuff like this its really hard.

#178340 - 09/05/07 06:19 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: MarkK]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Originally Posted By: MarkK
county services have stated there seems to be communication breakdown.

No there's a euphemism if ever there was one. The kid starves to death locked in a closet and they talk about a "communication breakdown". Makes you wonder who's running the show, and from which planet.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#178351 - 09/05/07 09:30 AM Re: Mother wants to sell toddler to whorehouse [Re: roadrunner]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
My God - I wish we could all meet with these people and say "Look at us! See what this does to good, loving, decent people! You would not treat a dog like we have been treated and in turn treat ourselves! Stop this insanity!!"

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.