Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (jahfree, Anura, Drummer, Cthulhu, john22), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447746 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#177115 - 08/30/07 03:28 AM Re: healing circles [Re: VN]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Jarrad

Where the ------ have you been ????????????????????????????? The sign up for the new Wed Healing Circle was up for over 3 weeks. I went out of my way to make sure that everyone that wanted to be part of it would see the post. We made a Sticky post so that it was at the top of page one of the Discussion Board and never moved for all that time. Anyone who came to the DB would have see it. Don't come off like you have been treated unfairly. All i can say is you must not of been here for a long time to have missed out on this new opertunity to be part of the Healing Circles.

Tom

#177116 - 08/30/07 03:36 AM Re: healing circles [Re: Muldoon]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jarrad there was 548 views of the post to sign up for the new healing circle so everyone else saw it but you.

Tom

#177125 - 08/30/07 07:39 AM Re: healing circles [Re: Muldoon]
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jarrad,

I'm sure we could accommodate you in one of the Circles if you are really serious about joining a group. Trust me, they are NOT exclusive private clubs.

#177133 - 08/30/07 09:00 AM Re: healing circles [Re: FLRich]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

jarrad ,i thought andy and i did say the circle was starting ,but i also know you were away from the board when the sign up was running ,dude talk to tom maybe something can be worked out ,i think it would be cool to have you join the circles adam

#177149 - 08/30/07 10:09 AM Re: healing circles [Re: shadowkid]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
shadow, yeah im not saying its your fault or andy's fault. i think my point is comming off really bitchy and im not meaning to have it sounds that way. basically it would great if all the leaders are asked to let everyone know. that's all. \:\)

muldoon, haha actually i did miss it. ironically i was ban from the board for a month. so. yeah i couldn't sign up.

#177288 - 08/30/07 08:48 PM Re: healing circles [Re: Jarrad]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
muldoon, is it possible to have a posting about the healing circles that is locked that explains what they are, so when you guys all leave you can just post the link prior to your departutre. this way the guys that are left dont have to do damage control on people who have no clue what's going on. just a thought.

#177396 - 08/31/07 11:58 AM Re: healing circles [Re: Jarrad]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

one easy way is if there is a circle and your going to it ,just show up in chat ten minutes early and say hey guys going to the circle meeting ,i think i can give ten minutes to not have people feel left out ,so thats how im gonna do it from now on adam

#177397 - 08/31/07 12:06 PM Re: healing circles [Re: shadowkid]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
That's a good idea, Adam. I'll do likewise.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#177590 - 09/01/07 08:52 AM Re: healing circles [Re: FormerTexan]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Good idea Adam. I'll try that as well.

L.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#177741 - 09/01/07 11:33 PM Re: healing circles [Re: roadrunner]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jarrad I do like the idea of having a stickt post at the top of the discussion board that explains what the heaking cirles are so all the new guys would know.

Jarrad I hope you understand that the Healing Circles is a very evolving process. We will alse have new guys that will need help.
I will PM you next week. Tom

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.