Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
4 registered (Doubter, traveler, Landscape, 1 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445409 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#175766 - 08/25/07 03:15 PM An introduction
Kent Offline
New Here

Loc: Denmark
Howdy all..

First, excuse me, if this is hard to understand, english isn't my native language (Im from denmark), and now we got that out of the way. a shot intro is in it's place I guess ;\)

My name's Kent. I am a 31 year old male, Incest and rape survivor, and currently trying to find my way in all this.
I am so happy I found this place, as there isn't many resources for male survivors here in Denmark, or survivors as a whole, and that really makes it hard some times.

I was abused by my father from age 6 to 26, gangraped by my cousin and 3 of his friends when i was 14, and raped by my father and one of his friends a couple of years ago. Right now, Im just trying to hang on, and trying to deal with this mess, so I'm glad I found this place.

I guess, that's all for now, but I will try and post some more, when there's more time for it. *hugs to all*

/Kent

Edited by Kent (08/25/07 03:32 PM)

#175769 - 08/25/07 03:28 PM Re: An introduction *DELETED* [Re: Kent]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by ttoon

#175781 - 08/25/07 04:42 PM Re: An introduction [Re: ttoon]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kent,

Welcome to the site and I'm glad you found us on the Net. I don't know of any other guys from Denmark here, but we do have plenty for whom English is a second language, so don't worry about that. We have a great community and you will find a lot of support and understanding here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.