Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441422 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#175766 - 08/25/07 03:15 PM An introduction
Kent Offline
New Here

Loc: Denmark
Howdy all..

First, excuse me, if this is hard to understand, english isn't my native language (Im from denmark), and now we got that out of the way. a shot intro is in it's place I guess ;\)

My name's Kent. I am a 31 year old male, Incest and rape survivor, and currently trying to find my way in all this.
I am so happy I found this place, as there isn't many resources for male survivors here in Denmark, or survivors as a whole, and that really makes it hard some times.

I was abused by my father from age 6 to 26, gangraped by my cousin and 3 of his friends when i was 14, and raped by my father and one of his friends a couple of years ago. Right now, Im just trying to hang on, and trying to deal with this mess, so I'm glad I found this place.

I guess, that's all for now, but I will try and post some more, when there's more time for it. *hugs to all*

/Kent

Edited by Kent (08/25/07 03:32 PM)

#175769 - 08/25/07 03:28 PM Re: An introduction *DELETED* [Re: Kent]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by ttoon

#175781 - 08/25/07 04:42 PM Re: An introduction [Re: ttoon]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kent,

Welcome to the site and I'm glad you found us on the Net. I don't know of any other guys from Denmark here, but we do have plenty for whom English is a second language, so don't worry about that. We have a great community and you will find a lot of support and understanding here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.