Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (focusedbody, 3 invisible), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441332 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#174965 - 08/22/07 11:10 AM BOWEL PROBLEMS
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eversince my abuse i have had a few problems with going to the toilet.

I cant believe im going to say this but here goes.

When i sit on the toilet and try to push it feels like im pushing on nothing, i can not feel anything. It can take me from twenty minutes to over half an hour before im finished.
When i tighten my muscles i can feel only a small part of them. All else feels dead, cut off from me. I also suffer from piles at different times.

I cannot go to the toilet and look at myself at the same time, is this weird.

Shy and ashamed

Backspin

#175120 - 08/22/07 09:32 PM Re: BOWEL PROBLEMS [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Nothing to be ashamed about Seven, but it may indicate a medical problem. Rather than sit and worry about it, why don't you talk to your doctor? Or, if that is difficult, there is a very good diagnostic tool at WebMD.com... They might have some insight for you.

If your abuse included anal rape, there is likely a psychological component in addition to some physical damage. The physical injury will probably be much easier to heal than the emotional one. Once you are cleared medically though, you'll know better what you are dealing with and can seek the appropriate treatment.

Best wishes,

Lazarus

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.