Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, 3 invisible), 34 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445471 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#168631 - 07/23/07 07:39 PM Re: moving around [Re: Stefan012]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

well its not whining..........at all and dont think of it that way.............you are reaching out.................getting it out.........which is good.........dont look down on your self....................for getting it out...................................sorry about seeing one of your perps....today....................i use to get panic attaks...............they would drive me nuts.........hang in there stefan.................you got much to look foreward to...........................steve

#174745 - 08/21/07 05:25 PM Re: moving around [Re: Lazarus]
Stefan012 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Soo... I'm moving AGAIN. Thursday. It's been what? 4 weeks?
I got mad at her.. My contactperson, she called to tell me. She was all like sorry, sorry, sorry, that I'm telling you this so late but ..... giving reasons as why to they had to do it and stuff, sorry sorry sorry, i know its soon after the last time... All good reasons I guess but... what about me?
So I apologised and she seemed to understand but yeah. I dont know. I never thought moving around all the time would bother me so much. I dont really understand why, but it does.

Stefan

No they can't take them away, so they won't

#174754 - 08/21/07 05:46 PM Re: moving around [Re: Stefan012]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Stefan,

I think its perfectly understandable that you feel upset at being moved again. Like you said in a previous post on this thread, it kind of feels like your needs and feelings don't count, even if you understand the reasons for the move.

You are also going through some other difficult things right now, so that can't make it any easier for you.

The important thing here is that you feel free to talk about what's bothering you. Talking does help, and apart from everything else it reminds us that we do have a voice and we have every right in the world to speak out when things don't feel right.

Hang in there.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#174818 - 08/21/07 09:11 PM Re: moving around [Re: roadrunner]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

so sorry-stefan-------------are these moves in the same area??town???????????or are they moving you all around the country?????????????????????????any case--------------------------------------------sorry you have to put up with this----------------------------steve

#174839 - 08/21/07 10:29 PM Re: moving around [Re: sabata]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Stefan,

I'm sorry this is happeneing to you... sometimes luck turns bad... It's not your fault and there's nothing you can do about it... something you may have to put up with for awhile... but it's better than the alternatives... do what you have to do to stay safe and sane... nothing else matters, really.

Good luck next time...

Laz

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.