Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443465 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#178753 - 09/06/07 06:57 PM Re: Where was GOD? Why did this happen? [Re: emptydreamer]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: emptydreamer
What kind of plan would he have to have that can include such horrible things?

If this is his plan, I wish he would have left me out of it!!!
I didn't ask to be included in his grand scheme of things, he needs to develop a better plan if he wants me to remain on board!!!

It brings tears when I read of the number of people who have been told when bad happens, it was "in God's plan". God only had/has one plan - for us to live in peace with Him. It was there in the garden until evil screwed things up. Man's authority on earth was handed over. And we're still paying for it.

Fortunately, God's plan is still there, and it will win out eventually. Yes, there will be lots of bad things that happen to good people. And I'm sure lots of good things that happen to bad people. That's life on this corrupted planet. For now.

And yes - all this is my faith - my hopes - my beliefs. I just wanted a chance to respond.

M

#178777 - 09/06/07 08:34 PM Re: Where was GOD? Why did this happen? [Re: MarkK]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Hi Mark!

I think Scott was referring to what I have at the bottom of my posts "God has a plan for me, I trust in God's plan" when he wrote that. I really can understand Scott's anger and his response, I was angry at God at one time and I think that's not an unusual response when traumatic things happen that we can't understand why it happened. It took alot of years of gaining wisdom for me to understand what I now understand.

Did you read the original article that Frog posted the link for?? It really touched on the question "Why did God let this happen" and I thought it was very well written.

I like your faith, your hopes and your beliefs - their mine as well!!!

Angie

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.