Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
8 registered (dan_in_newengland, jq19712, 5 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445350 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#174146 - 08/18/07 04:57 PM Avenue Q... its only just for now.
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
I went to NYC and saw a Broadway called Avenue Q it was really funny but one of the songs really hit a nerve with me. (in a good way)

Its called For Now... the song is about how all the things that bother us are only just for now... that tomorrow is a new day and that we can learn to work past these issues...

the musical was really funny but for some reason i really liked this song.

the sound track is hilarious though i recommend it.

the show is made by the same people that make the kids show sesame st, it takes part in the same world as sesame st. and uses puppets just like the kids show. but its for adults its really funny.

anyways if any ones into musical soundtracks down load it. it was really funny

#174167 - 08/18/07 06:33 PM Re: Avenue Q... its only just for now. [Re: theatrekid]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Hey TK,

I just heard today the traveling company of "Avenue Q" is coming to St. Louis.

Just on your recommendation, I think I'll have to go see it. The show will be here in October, so that should give me enough time to track down some tickets.

You should get a commission for this glowing review.

muwah...
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#174214 - 08/18/07 10:00 PM Re: Avenue Q... its only just for now. [Re: Scoutvictim]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
lol i wish i was getting a commission

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.