Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
4 registered (susie, 1islandboy, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441844 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#173896 - 08/17/07 11:43 AM Just saying hello
jessedawg Offline

Loc: New York
Just wanted to check in and say hello, nothing much has changed, still trying to study, working nights, trying to talk to my therapist but it's been pretty unsucessful so far. Everytime I try and get something out i'm filled with so much shame and guilt and pain about it that I just clam up. Still having the flashbacks, they're awful. triggers, nightmares, the only thing that helps is staying awake and studying, not sure how long someone can go without sleep though, guess i'll find out soon enough lol

#173906 - 08/17/07 12:29 PM Re: Just saying hello [Re: jessedawg]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
hey....

Just a thought.... don't force it with your T. When your ready you will be able to tell her.

Just remember the only person who should feel guilty, is the sick perverts who did this to you.

As for shame, I felt a lot of "shame", but once I realized it was more embarrassment then "shame", it was easier to talk about. Just try and remember, it's over now and the only way to work through it, is to talk about it.

TTYL,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.