Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#169453 - 07/28/07 08:57 AM Re: This is awful [Re: Logan]
Cidnie Offline

Loc: SFC, CA
*coughsscoutsurvivorcough*

#169457 - 07/28/07 10:29 AM Re: This is awful [Re: Cidnie]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

they are everywhere,scoutmasters ,coaches teachers the list goes on forever ,i think the difference is that people like us dont pay tax money to keep individual pedos in buisness. its pretty clear that the people running this shit have stuidied the affects of abuse ,physical and sexual, because what they strive for is the same kind of submission that perps expect , they have learned what works ,from the most sick disgusting people on earth. ever wonder why you dont hear from more survivors of these places? for the same reasons kids dont tell on perps ,i know people say well its run by the state or the govt monitors these places,bullshit ,there is no control by anybody and its kept quiet by perp tactics ,threats intimidation and sometimes even death. we see the news story about the kid 14 who died while on a "camping trip" and we say wow that sucks ,what kind of message do you think the kids in that camp got? conform or your next. what it is is govt. and state sponsership of sexual mental and physical abuse,paid for by your taxes. maybe the idea is if these animals are running the camps then they wont be out on the street molesting the congressmans kid ,who really cares about the kind of kid that ends up in a camp? so they scarifice the nobody kids to make the world a safer place for theirs

#169463 - 07/28/07 11:03 AM Re: This is awful [Re: shadowkid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: shadowkid
...maybe the idea is if these animals are running the camps then they wont be out on the street molesting the congressmans kid ,who really cares about the kind of kid that ends up in a camp? so they scarifice the nobody kids to make the world a safer place for theirs

Adam,

I FULLY believe this is true!!!! Call me paranoid....but I think its true.

Still's Globs

New Video

#172212 - 08/09/07 08:57 PM Re: This is awful [Re: Still]
Frog Offline

Loc: Arizona
wow...what an eye opener...

A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: "Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time." When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment, "The one I feed the most."

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.