Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
1 registered (traveler), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64017 Topics
446771 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#171863 - 08/08/07 12:49 AM So Alone
krayoss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: west
I

Edited by krayoss (03/04/08 07:19 AM)

#171865 - 08/08/07 01:23 AM Re: So Alone [Re: krayoss]
trusty Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Indiana, USA
Dear Krayoss,
I'm sorry to know you're in such a deep, dark place. If you are still on and want to talk, I'm awake in the middle of the night in the midwest. I'll be happy to talk to you.

The emotional slides we go through really can seem intolerable. I'm so sorry. Hang in there, okay? I sure hope you can find a bit of strength to pull yourself up.

Take care,
Peace.
REJ

#171892 - 08/08/07 08:17 AM Re: So Alone [Re: trusty]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

krayoss,

Any and all progress you have made will always be there. :-)

But I know what you mean...this process just does not move in a straight line...that is for sure. It isn't neat...more often very messy.

As we try to incorporate the things we've learned and spiral around and around...new things come into the mix and mess us up.

It is hard, really hard.

"This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out.
"A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, 'Hey you. Can you help me out?' The doctor writes a pre>

#171896 - 08/08/07 08:34 AM Re: So Alone [Re: ttoon]
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
Krayoss,
I am sorry you are where you are but I understand that all too well. It is a real kick in the butt. To be feeling so confident and full of hope (sometimes for a stretch)and then to become so deflated by one or more situations that undermines all that you accomplished....it is devestating. However, I think it is part of the healing process. Try to accept we have good days and bad. You just stumbled a bit . Try to to get back up and keep on going because you are worth the effort. Do not give in or they win. They meaning the crap that we carry around which tempts and confuses us as we try to fight back. We are here for you and probably all of us have been in that same situation before. Believe in yourself...you have come a long way and you are worth the struggles. It will get better again. It is not always easy....but you will look back and see that this too shall pass.
With love and support,
Dan

#171982 - 08/08/07 04:48 PM Re: So Alone [Re: Danbuff]
TNuss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Del-A-Ware???
Krayoss,

Oh my friend, I completely understand. The pit inside seems so deep, you just can't climb out of it, but know there is hope. Corny line, but "the sun will come out tomorrow." To offen I feel like I'm standing in a crowded room amoung people I have known all my life, but none of them truly know me, the true me. Keep the hope, take time do something special for yourself, don't think about anything or anyone else, but doing something just for you. ENJOY THE MOMENT FOR YOURSELF!

Good luck and thank you for sharing!

In harmony,
Troy

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.