Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
2 registered (wiresguy1, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#172377 - 08/10/07 01:48 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: Brokenhearted]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i dont sleep in my clothes but my bed has to be against the wall and even if i try not to i always wake up with my back against the wall somehow the corner makes me feel safe ,in the closet i would try to crawl into the corner hoping he couldnt get to me ,i wanted to become part of the wall ,i also did this on the street having my back to the wall meant i only had to worry about something comming fronm in front of me. cameron just read your reply about the closet! yes sometimes when i would have nightmares i would go and sleep in the closet ,its the only place i felt safe ,even though he kept me locked in at least in there i wasnt getting hurt

Edited by shadowkid (08/10/07 01:50 PM)

#172380 - 08/10/07 01:50 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: shadowkid]
hideout Offline

Loc: michigan
i sleep on a couch
dont even sleep in a bed
haha

#172392 - 08/10/07 02:20 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: hideout]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Hideout;

I can see your very upset with yourself right now. It's easy for me to tell you not to be but your actions today, joining this web site, talking to other survivors and reading how everyone is healing day by day...IS definitely a step forward and for the positive. Try to see a little piece of good you have gained today, it's there if you look for it. Baby steps are steps non the less. Keep up your strength.

always,

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#172394 - 08/10/07 02:26 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: Agape Girl]
hideout Offline

i appreciate everything everyone here does for eevryone else, but its sstill hard for me even to look at what happened to other people
its just so horrible

#172397 - 08/10/07 02:36 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: hideout]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Your right it is! But, I still care for you none the less, your a human being and I'm sure many already do here. Honor yourself and give yourself time, your worth it!

always,

Edited by Agape Girl (08/10/07 02:36 PM)
(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#172481 - 08/10/07 07:10 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: Agape Girl]
Stefan012 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
sometimes my father locked me out of the house, then i would sleep in the bikeshed, always kept some blankets there for such nights. It was cold and uncomfortable but at least that night i wasnt going to get r&&ed so it also felt safe in a way.

No they can't take them away, so they won't

#172521 - 08/10/07 08:48 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: hideout]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hideout,

Welcome to MaleSurvivor. I love your avatar, Buddy! Totally awesome!

You may consider yourself to be a f***up. I understand that. I've been there. I'll make you a deal. I'll believe in your worth and value for you if that's OK. You just talk to us as you can. Tell us how much it hurts. Tell us your frustrations. Even tell us if you have trouble liking yourself. Myself, Larry, Andy, Dwayne, Bryan, and so may others will offer an understanding ear, a helping hand, and most of all we'll like you for who you are. We'll value you and the very cool things that are a part of you that you may not even realize you have. Is that OK?

Lots of love,

John

#172530 - 08/10/07 09:40 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: WalkingSouth]
hideout Offline

thanks everyone:)

#172538 - 08/10/07 10:34 PM Re: Does anyone sleep in their clothes? [Re: hideout]
Aidanchase Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
I sleep in my cloths usually I don't even sleep in my bed more like pass out on the couch or floor or in my computer chair I don't like sleeping in my bed usually.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.