Newest Members
stillhere35, RKS, Albertus, Judd, LMG
12555 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (peroperic2009, Shyshark, traveler, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12555 Members
73 Forums
64436 Topics
450091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#170595 - 08/02/07 08:09 PM Vocational Rehab
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Has anyone ever used it to help them get a job. I have self-esteem issues, and I really need to get a new job but I can't seem to get past that to get one.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#170598 - 08/02/07 08:20 PM Re: Vocational Rehab [Re: onlyakid]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Jason I have gotten help but it was a long time ago and don't know if the program is still around. All I would say is take any help that is possible. Think that they have program in most states with the work force training. Best of luck.

Tom

#170602 - 08/02/07 08:40 PM Re: Vocational Rehab [Re: Muldoon]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey------------Jason--------------i havent done anything like that------------i hope there is one out there for you-------------just wanted to let you know------------you arent the only one with self esteem issues-----------------best to you----------------steve

#170656 - 08/03/07 12:47 AM Re: Vocational Rehab [Re: sabata]
sportinrucks Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Louisiana
YES, I just went there two days ago!!!

#170659 - 08/03/07 01:42 AM Re: Vocational Rehab [Re: sportinrucks]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Jason I went to Hyram G.Andrews Vocational Rehabation School in Johnstown Pa. several years ago . They taught me Automotive repair . I had to study my ass off and work like a dog . But it was the best thing that I ever did . I was taught a trade that I worked at for several years and made a fair liveing at. Most schools will test you and see where your aptitude is best sutted for your intrests . Ir You can go to a votech JUMP on it . and take advantage . I am no longer able to hold a job . But I have a skill that I still am able to make a little money at home repairing cars once in a while .
This will be the best thing that you can do for your self . If you take advantage of this

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.