Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
8 registered (Celice, 5 invisible), 70 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#17062 - 09/03/04 05:43 AM LOST MY FUNK
lee75 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: utah
i just wanted to share the fact that ive been in a horrid, bad frame of mind for a couple of months. i didnt realise how bad of a depression i was in until i got up one day and saw how pretty it was.
heck i didnt remember that it could be so nice to be up and alive.
i always decide to play doctor and decide that i dont need my medication (anit-depressants). every time i do that my life sucks for a long time until someone (usually my sister, this time my T) notices and asks if im on my meds. once that is pointed out, back to the doctor i go!!
anyway i just wanted to share that.
lee

#17063 - 09/03/04 05:55 AM Re: LOST MY FUNK
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Been there, done that, self-diagnosed myself into a spiral...glad you made it back, too!

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

#17064 - 09/03/04 06:10 AM Re: LOST MY FUNK
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I have never attempted to go 'off' medicine completely, but have been quite quilty of 'shifting' them! It never quite works as I wish it to. I am glad you are back on them.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.