Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
6 registered (blueboy55, bluesky, manipulated, 3 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64187 Topics
447904 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#170368 - 08/01/07 04:40 PM mpd folder?
jaybee Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida
Is there a place for multiples to post stuff unique to them? not necessarily private, but more concerning that stuff?... thanks. ((J/j/R/d)+(2-3))

#170462 - 08/02/07 08:05 AM Re: mpd folder? [Re: jaybee]
jaybee Offline
New Here

someone replies privately that yes, there are other mults here.

jeff decides to post his reply publicly,
hoping staff read and reply without seeing
him as a little troublemaker, but as a protector
and concerned inner family leader.

#170464 - 08/02/07 08:09 AM Re: mpd folder? [Re: jaybee]
jaybee Offline
New Here

heya "" dude,
thanks fer the note. i knew there was some of us in here. i just wanted to ask for our own little place we could have to post mainly stuff meant for us. not that the others couldn't see it as well, i have nothing to hide from them, i just thot a place for us wud be kewl. looks like we mite be here a little while, so i'm lookin at the paint, chekin the carpets, makin sure this is a place i/we can handle bein in fer a while. when ya ask staff fer stuff and your new, how they respond is a good idea of how the rest of the treatment will go. just a lil trik i learned. i also know we need a place "just for us", which is why i asked.

i also asked em to build us a game room off the chat room. told em all work and no play makes us crazy boiz. we need a place to unwind, escape our mouths, and just "be" with our new friends. maybe i dont wanna think about anything other then, "your turn, black or white?, who breaks?, tic tac toe i win again, thanks for the game and the time.... i dont feel so lonely anymore"

its obvious if we are here, we need help.
talking is good.
processing is also good.
sometimes processing needs to be done with others
around so we can still feel safe, but not feel like
we have to keep talking. i think it's a good idea.

no, not trying to start a mutiny or corruption in
the ranks. at one point i(jeff) did. confusion was /(is) his form of crowd control. when we feel unsafe, jeff yells "fire" and while everybody runs around panicking, jeff is taking us out of the situation as stealthily as an alleycat avoiding 100 pit bulls with the highest of confidence, luck and skill. we love our protector. he used to get us in trouble and made dave and mark run away. now he has to be the adult, which is kinda kool watchin a 7 and 19 year old run a house. pretty funny sometimes...and fun. i do mis dave tho. not mark. i hope theyre ok (and the 2 littles they stole)
bye

#170502 - 08/02/07 10:34 AM Re: mpd folder? [Re: jaybee]
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I have MPD/DID. I do not see need to have special place for the other parts of me here. It is not as we have different forums for different nationalities, or alcohol users, or types of abuse or things. It is just another part of the abuse. It does not make me special. It makes me annoyed.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.