I'm a little ahead of my mate right now even thinking of this subject but why not put it out there, there are other's that are ahead of us in healing. But yesterday made me start to think on the future maybe because of our day together yesterday and also that today is our first day of "couples" counseling.

My b/f has not yet disclosed to anyone except me, and as I do believe he's still in some level of denial about his CSA, there is a chance that tonight he could disclose (I'm not expecting that he will but the chance is there). The reason for this post is that yesterday him and I took the day off from work and spent a quality day together, just the two of us from 12pm till 6pm, walking and talking and sweating all around NYC. I subscribe to a magazine called TONY (Time Out New York) and a few months ago they had an article of walks that you can take telling you exactly where to start and what to see and where to end. So we picked a walk that was starting in Brooklyn and ended up in NYC. As my partner and I walked for the first time (might I add) over the Brooklyn bridge I had a thought that I expressed to him. "Going forward, we need to make time for this, often". He agreed, which got me thinking about other techniquest that people have used to calm the soul and head. I know the road ahead is going to be scary, bumpy and very, very hard. If we stay connected as best as possible it might ease his/our pain a little, and for a girl that's been down that long road of depression to the bottom of the pit, I'll do ANYTHING to stay off that floor again.

So, for all you Survivors, does anyone have some Survival techniques, that helped them through the really rough times. It could be as simple as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (if only it was that easy, right?), or a few moments of meditation, ANYTHING to help you through. I'd love to hear some suggestions.

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)