Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (TJ jeff, lapchinj, amcoffee, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
64001 Topics
446705 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#169871 - 07/30/07 02:30 PM Excuse me while I fall apart (triggers)
Jaysen Offline

A spot of hope in a mess of destruction, fairytale's always have their own morbid twist-gruesome endings. A perfect moment shattered in interruption, the perfect murder when addiction meets its addicter. Cacophonous silence and relevance lacks substance with eyes wide shut I stand in recognition, I take the blame. Remnations of consequential bliss that you turned away
from when millions of miles away our hands touched.

Though moments of recall, factor to nothing piercing my eyes into yours like power probes of persistance with desperation apparent yet I still exist.

So I strive in darkness, I think out loud through hemispheres of conceptual finding power lines of pardon paradox striking with its vast force. Tread on my ground through mountains of self regret, reflection flattery.. poison discrambling through glycerine shots and cyanide sweets.

Under the sqeaking clean moutaintops of misery I fall.
Beauty was never really captured until now and it's all a lie, it's a glossified picture, it's a gun in your hand to your head, a stubborn trigger in trembling fingers and subconcious resistence...

Screeching vocals, octaves of unexplainable shame. A lullaby so loud and jarring that the purity is ruptured, with the softest touch to its earshot the dream now lacking serenity... nothing but a fucking song without a voice.

Screams so loud, no one can hear them.

#169873 - 07/30/07 02:40 PM Re: Excuse me while I fall apart (triggers) [Re: Jaysen]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

I hear you. I understand. Perhaps not much else matters right now, but these two always matter.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#169995 - 07/31/07 08:25 AM Re: Excuse me while I fall apart (triggers) [Re: Jaysen]
pain4ever Offline

Jay...

"Screams so loud, no one can hear them."

What a profound statement. We hear you....we care and will be here for you.

Its okay to fall apart everyonce in a while...its neccessary to a point. Dont get down on yourself...You are human...a human who has been hurt.

Hang on man,
Brian

#170014 - 07/31/07 09:34 AM Re: Excuse me while I fall apart (triggers) [Re: pain4ever]
Jaysen Offline

Thanks...

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.