Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#170007 - 07/31/07 09:07 AM My Thoughts...(Triggers)
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Deleted by author.

Edited by kellygtx (07/31/07 04:06 PM)

#170019 - 07/31/07 10:03 AM Re: My Thoughts...(Triggers) [Re: kellygtx]
pain4ever Offline

Kelly,

It simportant that you dont put labels on yourself. You dont have to label what you are...you are you...and as long as you are happy with that...well thats all that matter.

I am glad you have not acted out....its important you dont cheat on your wife, if you love her you wont do that. Now I have a question that the mods may not like but I have talked with straight males who like anal sex...have you tried using a "toy" instead of acting out?

I know a few married guys who enjoy anal sex...there is nothing wrong with that. Their wives understand as well and use "toys" on them to satisfy that "need".

I am glad you are healthy especially since your brother died of AID's. If you act out please make sure you are safe about it....you dont want to get something and bring it back to your wife!!!

Sincerely,
Brian

BTW...if this is too personal..I am sorry...also if you feel more comfortable PM me!!

#170119 - 07/31/07 02:44 PM Re: My Thoughts...(Triggers) [Re: pain4ever]
jaybee Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida
kelly dude,
i'm new here today, trying to get acquainted. what you are feeling inside i can also understand. altho i consider myself "bi", i have been too messed up to have a relationship.
as brian said above, try to keep within your marriage. if you must act out, be careful. i am also + and anal is a good way to get it. i know how strong the longings are man, believe me. do wat you gotta do, but protect your loved ones as well as yourself. maybe find a SAFE "friend" that can lead you in and back? i am also on the hunt. be gentle with yourself.
jaybee

#170135 - 07/31/07 03:18 PM Re: My Thoughts...(Triggers) [Re: jaybee]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Brian and Jaybee,

I appreciate what you both have had to say...but it is more along the line of giving in a little - not what I am after. I am changing my behavior before it is too late. Don't get me wrong, I hold no judgements about what others do. Just for me, reliving the trauma by trying to master it is a road to distruction. I know that now. I am not sure why I posted this and now wish I would not have. I am sorry if I have offended or triggered anyone - it was not my intention.

Edited by kellygtx (07/31/07 04:06 PM)

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#170173 - 07/31/07 07:12 PM Re: My Thoughts...(Triggers) [Re: kellygtx]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Kelly, don't be sorry; it was an interesting post. I'm sorry you felt you have to delete it.

This is a place where I've found that honest feelings can be talked about openly, without fear of judgement or humiliation. I know there are a lot of guys out there with similar feelings, (I am one of them) and the discussion could have been of value to everyone.

I'm not sure I understand your post above; I hope we didn't misunderstand you before. No need to apologize.

Best regards,

Lazarus

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.