Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63204 Topics
441955 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#169485 - 07/28/07 02:39 PM anal bleeding
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
my perp was massive and ripped me somewhere. i don't know where, but occasionally i'll use the bathroom and wipe blood off my butt. it's not alot and it doesn't last very long. i just know its not normal. what should i do? this has been going on for the past 6 years. i anonymously called a doctor and explained the complete situation to them, they said if it was very little and not for very long it's probably not worth having looked at. with that being said, i don't know that i could handle anybody examining me there without freaking out. so i figure why bother if it's not that much of a threat!

#169489 - 07/28/07 03:23 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
I've had this occassionally. I know it has nothing to do with my abuse, because that's not what happened to me. I have to have physicals each year, and nothing has been found. Maybe just related to constipation. (maybe twice a year for a few days)

I'm certainly not saying you shouldn't go to the doctor. You should to ease your mind, if this is happening very often. I know you could freak out a bit, but I have to belive doctors have seen all kinds of reactions.

Take care of yourself,
Keith

#169517 - 07/28/07 05:40 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: KeithR]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
There are three other things that can cause this, as far as I know; hemmoroids, prolapsed polyps, and abrasion. There are OTC medications that can help the first two if they're not severe, and it doesn't sound like yours are. The latter can be caused by wiping too forcefully or too much.

I don't think there is any way your abuse 6 years ago could be causing this problem now. You would have either healed, or your condition would have gotten much worse.

So I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're sore 'back there' try a little vasoline on your TP.

Hope this helps.

Ric

#169527 - 07/28/07 06:15 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: Lazarus]
terpprm Offline

it's been like this the complete six years. i don't think its serious either, i just don't think it's normal.

#169531 - 07/28/07 06:44 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
start taking notes as to what might be common. food the day before - thoughts/stress level - etc. see if you can find a cause.

might be something you can manage without involving anyone.

M

Kirkridge - October 2008
Alta - September 2012
Alta - September 2013

#169545 - 07/28/07 07:54 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
Maxx Offline

Loc: Ohio
I worked in nursing home where we were trained to look for such things, plus it's happened to me as well. Whenever I reported it to the higher ups at the home, they told me not to worry about it if it was red because it was just hemorroids. If it was dark or black, it could be serious (cancer or some such thing).

Mine was always bright red, so I try not to worry about it. I was too ashamed to tell a doctor. I don't really see how it could be related to abuse that happened years ago. Any physical damage that happened would have healed within a short period of time. Of course, the psychic damage ....

A colonoscopy should clear up any worries. Honestly though, it's probably just hemorroids. Its more common than you'd think. People don't like to talk about blood coming out of their ass.

Maxx

#169546 - 07/28/07 07:59 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: Maxx]
terpprm Offline

what are symptoms of hems? cause bleeding's all i got.

#169551 - 07/28/07 08:28 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
Maxx Offline

Loc: Ohio
Like I said, if it's red, it probably hems. Hems can be both internal and external. External ones feel like lumps or polyps on your anus. Just look up Hemorrhoids on Google. They aren't that big a deal -- everyone gets them. That's what preperation H is for.

However, the feelings you may have about your rectum from being abused are probably more of a problem. That's where getting a T or talking on MS can help.

Talk a deep breath and relax. It's probably not that bad.

Maxx

#169625 - 07/29/07 10:45 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: Maxx]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
The hemmorrhoids could be internal. I've had that happen. Bright red blood. I cleared it up by taking a laxative to flush myself out, which gives the intestines a break. And I didn't eat anything for 2-3 days, further giving things a break. This allowed the internal hemorrhoids to heal up. Do you think you could do a 3-day fast?

Prep H has been mentioned. A hydrocortisone cream can be bought at the local grocery in case the outside area is irritated.

I started my job back in Sept of '95, and I've had nothing but intestinal troubles ever since. Pays good, but man - what stress!

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#169685 - 07/29/07 08:32 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: FormerTexan]
Army Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California

I had this and I narrowed it down to two things, 1. When I had milk or egg products. 2. Scented Toilet Paper or cheep toilet paper. Changed those and it stopped.

Army

#169771 - 07/30/07 08:39 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: Army]
pain4ever Offline

Terpprm...

I have this problem as well. My doc attributes it to extensive scarring inside me. Scar tissue is not as flexible and resiliant as regular skin, so if I get bound up in anyway it leads to bleeding. Its just a regular thing to me.

Brian

#169773 - 07/30/07 08:56 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: pain4ever]
terpprm Offline

can they treat it in anyway pain?

#169777 - 07/30/07 09:08 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
pain4ever Offline

Not that my doc has said...I had some pretty major reconstruction so there is a lot of scar tissue. Basically if you watch how you eat you can keep things from getting too bad.

#169863 - 07/30/07 02:02 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: pain4ever]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
terpprm,

I know this isn't the advice you want to hear, but if this has been continuing for a time then it's a problem. If only for your own piece of mind I would go to your doctor and just explain what's wrong. That will feel awkward, yes, and so will an exam to check things out, but hey, the doctor will have seen this kind of things a million times before and won't think a thing of it. The problem is just in our head when we face these difficulties. But this is your health we're talking about and you don't want to take a chance with that.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#170366 - 08/01/07 04:17 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: roadrunner]
jaybee Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida
terpprm,
hi. i had the same thing, same cause. mine was also scar tissue that had been caused from improper healing. it just kept slowly tearing over and over until i bled pretty bad. about 8 years for me. i saw a good surgeon who was very kind, had the thing taken care of with 1 hr surgury, and so far so good. i know anal doesn't feel as good(bad?)as it used to, and protection makes it slightly more uncomfortable, but the pain is gone, and so is the bleeding. has been for 7 years now. good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.