Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, traveler, bluesky), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444518 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#169771 - 07/30/07 08:39 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: Army]
pain4ever Offline

Terpprm...

I have this problem as well. My doc attributes it to extensive scarring inside me. Scar tissue is not as flexible and resiliant as regular skin, so if I get bound up in anyway it leads to bleeding. Its just a regular thing to me.

Brian

#169773 - 07/30/07 08:56 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: pain4ever]
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
can they treat it in anyway pain?

#169777 - 07/30/07 09:08 AM Re: anal bleeding [Re: terpprm]
pain4ever Offline

Not that my doc has said...I had some pretty major reconstruction so there is a lot of scar tissue. Basically if you watch how you eat you can keep things from getting too bad.

#169863 - 07/30/07 02:02 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: pain4ever]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
terpprm,

I know this isn't the advice you want to hear, but if this has been continuing for a time then it's a problem. If only for your own piece of mind I would go to your doctor and just explain what's wrong. That will feel awkward, yes, and so will an exam to check things out, but hey, the doctor will have seen this kind of things a million times before and won't think a thing of it. The problem is just in our head when we face these difficulties. But this is your health we're talking about and you don't want to take a chance with that.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#170366 - 08/01/07 04:17 PM Re: anal bleeding [Re: roadrunner]
jaybee Offline
New Here

Loc: Florida
terpprm,
hi. i had the same thing, same cause. mine was also scar tissue that had been caused from improper healing. it just kept slowly tearing over and over until i bled pretty bad. about 8 years for me. i saw a good surgeon who was very kind, had the thing taken care of with 1 hr surgury, and so far so good. i know anal doesn't feel as good(bad?)as it used to, and protection makes it slightly more uncomfortable, but the pain is gone, and so is the bleeding. has been for 7 years now. good luck.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.