Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447637 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#169086 - 07/26/07 08:02 AM IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Man, am I happy there is Off-Topic! This is too good.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56855

The Internal Revenue Service has lost a lawyer's challenge in front of a jury to prove a constitutional foundation for the nation's income tax, and the victorious attorney now is setting his sights higher.

"I think now people are beginning to realize that this has got to be the largest fraud, backed up by intimidation and extortion and by the sheer force of taking peoples property and hard-earned money without any lawful authorization whatsoever," lawyer Tom Cryer told WND just days after a jury in Louisiana acquitted him of two criminal tax counts.

And before you consign him to the legions of "tin foil hat brigades" who argue against paying taxes, and then want payment to explain how to do that, he addresses the issue up front.

(Continued at the link above)

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#169117 - 07/26/07 10:05 AM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: FormerTexan]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

heh - kewl. thanks for posting this.

m

#169253 - 07/27/07 01:46 AM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: MarkK]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Thank you for posting this. I don't know HOW they convinced a jury of this when the 16th amendment is quite clear about taxing incomes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#The_Pollock_case

The IRS needs to let me keep my own damned money, thank you very much! After all, "I" worked for my money, "I" got up and put in my 8 or 10 hours, "I" did the work. Therefore, "I" should be able to keep it and spend it as I see fit.

One thing I wouldn't be spending my money on is Aircraft Carriers, more nuclear weapons, foreign aid (a euphemism for "Aid to Dependent Dictators" as a more appropriate de>

#169254 - 07/27/07 01:56 AM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Yeah, about that 16th amendment, it's a garbage law, never lawfully ratified.

http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp

I have a copy of these books. Dry, but interesting.

1. That

#169255 - 07/27/07 02:33 AM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: FormerTexan]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Hmmmmmm. Please educate us Andy. What do you mean by "fully ratified"? I don't know much about it.

#169305 - 07/27/07 11:38 AM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
I'd love to. I'll try to draw from memory on this...

Bill Benson was an agent for the Illinois department of revenue back in the early 80s. Something about a court case prompted him to research the 16th amendment. So for a year or so, he traveled the country to all the states which were in the union in 1913 (48) and examined their state journals, archives, and laws for ratifying an amendment to the US Constitution.

He found that only two states ratified the amendment. The rest of the states either changed the wording of the resolution as proposed by Congress, or violated their own state laws for ratification, or were simply declared as ratifying it yet did not.

Kentucky voted it down three times, yet were declared as having ratified it. Oklahoma changed the wording so much it was gibberish when it came out of their legislature. States are not allowed to change a resolution for amendment as proposed by Congress. Otherwise we would have 50 different versions of the amendment. Most states altered the preamble, or the body of the amendment. One state used hard liquor in their ratification process, as there were liquor bottles found all around the house floor at the time. Regardless, there was not the Constitutionally-required three-fourths of the states needed for ratification. Yet scretary of state Philander Knox committed fraud when declaring the amendment as lawfully adopted. All of this is legally documented in 17.000 certifed documents, and these are held currently by Bill Benson.

The courts refuse to hear this issue, even though it is well within their jurisdiction. Any judge who votes it down is likely to end up dead for cutting into the central bank's money machine.

1. That

#169322 - 07/27/07 12:56 PM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: FormerTexan]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, the free college was nice while it lasted... \:\(

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#169324 - 07/27/07 01:01 PM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: melliferal]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
As much as I like that point, I doubt federal income tax ever paid for any college. The Grace Commission determined back in the 80s that the federal income tax only pays for interest on the national debt. It does not go to pay for any government "services." Get rid of the Fed, and you can get rid of the IRS. This is doable.

1. That

#169330 - 07/27/07 01:10 PM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: FormerTexan]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

If that's true, then when they cut income tax, they'll have to cover the interest by taking money from somewhere (i.e., wherever they're getting the money that does pay for the government services). Programs will be cut either way.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#169331 - 07/27/07 01:13 PM Re: IRS loses challenge to prove tax liability [Re: melliferal]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Get rid of the Fed, and you can get rid of the IRS. No central bank stealing from us anymore, and no collection agency to feed those thieves.

This is another discussion in itself that I sure would raise many questions. But I guarentee this is doable. Making Congress do it is another story.

1. That

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.