Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 54 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437996 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#167472 - 07/18/07 11:50 AM had enough
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

when does it get to the point where they wont stop so you just got to stop them yourself? is ok for a so called family to continue to make you feel guilty and ashamed,for a miserable excuse for a father to tell you that his mission in life is to make sure you never find peace or happiness? what do you do when they arouse the anger place inside you to the point where stopping them is all that matters? im not a little kid now ,i can stop this shit .

#167487 - 07/18/07 12:26 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

also how do they know?do they have some kind of fucking radar or alarm that goes off saying uh oh adams changing ,maybe getting better,gotta put a stop to that .i posted about comming to terms with what happened to my brother ,two days later i get a letter from the asshole saying all the same black shit . well adam another year has passed ,another year, did you think about your brother this year?do you wonder what he would be doing right now?do you think you could ever measure up to what he could have been? are you happy ? are you healed? will you ever admit what you did? i wish you were dead

#167490 - 07/18/07 12:30 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
the only thing I can think to say at this point is find yourself someone who can help. that can stand with you and say no more. that you can contact when they try. You want to do whatever you can to keep yourself safe - but not stoop to their level.

i dunno if anything i said helps ... i do know that i wish i could stop things for you.

is there anyone you can contact local? sometimes a "physical being" can help.

and stop opening their letters - taking their phone calls.

M

#167491 - 07/18/07 12:31 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

Shadow...

The minute you realise that you are worth fighting for is when you will get agry enough to stand up for yourself. Thats how it was for me. I realised I wasnt made to be someones sex toy, someone little toy to mess with. And you are not either of those.

However in some situations it is bad enough you may never get through to them and it becomes time to remove yourself from that situation. Get away from the asshole....get away from the people who make you feel like that because you are better than that!!!

#167494 - 07/18/07 12:33 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Adam can I suggest that next time a letter arrives from him, you tear into little pieces without even opening it. He's not going to change and his opinions are worth nothing, absolutely nothing.

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#167499 - 07/18/07 12:40 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

i am away from them ,i been away from my family since i was 11 .but family have things in common you know ?my gran left me her house so they know where i am . i have confronted my family several times ,tried to make them understand ,tried to make them see . they supported my abuser who is also family . why is it that because im not like them that they think im the monster? that i destroyed my family by causing my brothers death . that i destroyed my aunt and uncle cause i put their sick assed son in prison. he tried to kill me! you know what dad?sometimes i wish i was dead to.

#167514 - 07/18/07 01:00 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Shadow,

I think there comes a time when we just have to recognize the fact that some toxic people will always be toxic people. Instead of resolving their own grief and problems and moving on in life, they will always need to live in hate and poison and find scapegoats to blame. They will never change.

The fact that these people are family doesn't give them the right to torment you like this. You can get an unlisted phone number, and you can throw away letters you get from them. You can write these people out of your life, bro. The harsh truth is that so long as you keep responding to them, you are giving them the attention and agony they need and want from you.

I have a few toxic relatives in my own family, and man, it was one of the best decisions of my life to write them off and break contact with them. I didn't do anything cruel or harsh; I just did what I needed to do in order to cut off their options for harming me.

It may hurt to break contacts with family, but you know what, Adam? "Family" is a two-way idea. If these pricks just want to hurt you then they are worse than no family. Just ditch them and look for the closeness and warmth of a family from other people. You don't have to be a blood relative to have a family-feeling for someone. My Mom's best friend, for example, is like a second Mom for me, just as if she were related to me by blood.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#167519 - 07/18/07 01:04 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

People who contiue to "hold you down" like that are not family....they are miserable and want to blame you to make you miserable. Thats not family. You have people here, Lorie especially, that are more family than your own blood relatives.

You need to get away from those "toxic" people. Keep them away from you as much as possible and get away when you can. Its a continuation of those things if you stay there and you prolly cant get very far in healing when you are constantly being berated.

#167521 - 07/18/07 01:06 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

OR I COULD PUT A STOP TO IT ONCE AND FOR ALL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT DESTROY US ALL. but i wont

#167526 - 07/18/07 01:12 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Adam,

Just remember that a big emotional reaction is what they want. They live for that and feed off it. It gives them something to point to and say, "Oh, look what he's saying/doing now", etc., etc.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#167531 - 07/18/07 01:21 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

Amen Larry...You are feeding into it and at some point you have to stop that.

Dont let them win...never let them win.

#167578 - 07/18/07 03:19 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
healingpartner Offline

Adam,

This gene pool is a cess pool...you have said it yourself. I know you want them to be different, but they aren't and never will be. You have the house. They know that. But you know what? get a po box or something....just don't open things. I know how badly you want this to change. It won't. They have proven this.

Instead of looking at what you should have had and wish you had, look to what you do have now. You have a brother. You have ....well, you know what else you have. I don't have the biology...but I think everything else. I love you. I think everyone here knows that....or they don't know me. You are my son. period. I think you have what you really want, but you can't look back to find it.

Lorie

Edited by healingpartner (07/18/07 03:20 PM)

#167590 - 07/18/07 04:29 PM Re: had enough [Re: healingpartner]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
QUIT OPENING LETTERS AND PACKAGES FROM THEM OR FROM UNKNOWN ADDRESSES.

Then, TALK to Jason and tell him what's going on. Why are you doing this all alone? Do you think he can't handle/accept what kind of "family" they are?

I would also suggest that you consider asking your therapist to help you get a "Personal Protection/No Contact" order from the appropriate court. He's obviously doing you a great deal of harm.

Adam, think about this ok? heh Just THINK about how pissed off Ray would be if he could NEVER legally contact you again! He would be LIVID!!!

#167593 - 07/18/07 05:25 PM Re: had enough [Re: Hauser]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Bro

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on posts a lot so I'm not real sure whats going on but I wanted to comment anyways. You're worth so much more than you think and you don't deserve to be reading that crap he sends to you. When you get it, like someone else said, just rip it up. Burn it. Stomp on it. But don't open it, cos he doesn't deserve any of your attention.

I also agree with what Hauser and pretty much everyone else said. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and wanting you to feel safe.

N

#167613 - 07/18/07 07:23 PM Re: had enough [Re: Nyjah]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
This one may be deleted...but I want to go to his state and deal with him for you. He needs to be "advised" of how things are to be from here-on. In a gentle and careing way.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with one fkg ounce of shit dude.

You know you are loved here! Fuck them all. Fuck him!

You are one of my four MIPs. Most Important People!!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

#167620 - 07/18/07 07:36 PM Re: had enough [Re: Still]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Adam,

I doubt I can add much more to what all have said so far, but you have people here who certainly love you.

If I may suggest, the next time you get a letter from this individual, simply send it back unopened. It will send the message that you have drawn a line and will no longer allow them to cross it.

"Not accepted by addressee"

Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#167632 - 07/18/07 08:19 PM Re: had enough [Re: FormerTexan]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

ever come up on an accident on the highway? you know its bad ,but even though your already going real slow you just gotta slow down even more and look ? you know you shouldnt ,but you just cant help it. its like that ,what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?

#167633 - 07/18/07 08:21 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
healingpartner Offline

the let someone else read it first

#167636 - 07/18/07 08:31 PM Re: had enough [Re: healingpartner]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Do you want him to have this power over you or not? Stop believing in something that is never going to happen.

Next time something comes in the mail, just look at Jimmy and be happy knowing that the love that you have for each other is something your "Dad" will never know.

You want a rational explanation for this? Well, there isn't one. Well, except that your "Dad" has embraced hate, loathing, misery, while you have always embraced the good that you see in other people, even ones that don't deserve it.

#167638 - 07/18/07 08:39 PM Re: had enough [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Adam,

"what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?"

I'm sorry Adam, I know it's hard to accept and hurts to consider, but what Hauser said may very well be the case.

I spent about 40 years of my life hoping to have my mother's affirmation and heart-felt acceptance of me. Back in '05 I finally came to the realization that this woman who "raised" me was never going to give me what I hoped from her. She did not love me. When I let go of that, it hurt like hellfire, and then... I was freed from ever expecting what she is not capable of giving. It felt good to let go of that.

Edited by FormerTexan (07/18/07 08:59 PM)

1. That

#167653 - 07/18/07 09:49 PM Re: had enough [Re: FormerTexan]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

BTW, I don't consider this "off topic". This is all part of your abuse, the same goes for your other post "sharing the pain". Just letting you know what I think.

#167687 - 07/19/07 05:22 AM Re: had enough [Re: FormerTexan]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Its hard to believe a parent doesn't love you or want you to be around. It really hurts a ton.

My mom ditched us after she found out both me and my dad had been abused. She blamed us, told us she hated us because we never stood up to him and we were f*gs because we "obviously" like it because we didn't stop it. Those words hurt so much coming from my mom. I thought she would come back and tell me how much she loved me and hold me like she did when I was little. I thought she'd hug my dad and they would dance like they used to when I was little. But that never happened. She'd send hateful emails to me and to my dad. I could never block her cos she'd come up with a new email. It was like she made it her lifes' goal to make mine a total hell. She killed herself earlier this year. She never said she was sorry. She never said she loved us. She blamed us for her suicide, saying it was all our fault. I know its not exactly the same as what you're going through, but I hope it helps in some way.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. I know how much it hurts and how much you want it all to just go away and for them to apologize.

Take care bro,

Nyjah

#167707 - 07/19/07 10:34 AM Re: had enough [Re: Nyjah]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Nyjah sadly proves that there is plenty of bad and (as Larry says) toxic people that need to be cut out of GOOD people's lives.

#167714 - 07/19/07 11:20 AM Re: had enough [Re: Hauser]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yea...I dunno. Its hard to believe that she was one of those "toxic people" cos she was my mom. And I loved her a lot and even after she was gone I was all mixed up inside...I still love her. She's my mom.
sorry

#167715 - 07/19/07 11:30 AM Re: had enough [Re: Nyjah]
lorraine Offline
New Here

Loc: Texas
Mom sounded mentally ill. I don't think you could have done anything for her. Pray that she will be at peace now. Maybe that is what you can give to her to help your healing.
Lorraine

#167723 - 07/19/07 12:26 PM Re: had enough [Re: lorraine]
Alexander Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
I don't have a whole lot to ad to what's been said already, just wanted to reply though.
I have an idea what you're talking about, as my parents never cared one bit about me either... By age of 8,9 I was at home on my own 75% of the time if not more.
When I finally told school about their 'friend', dad came to yell at me in the hospital and to tell me they were kicking me out. And since I heard I've got cancer they've not even send a postcard or anything. They do know, since my contactperson from youthcare told them. I guess it's something you need to learn to let go.. Cause they won't change... And hoping for some kind of attention, contact, apology... It just hurts you more. They ain't worth it. Sure they are your biological parents... But have they ever done something to be worthy of the title mom, dad, parents? And if yes they sure lost that right.
I know it's easier said then done, just try it I guess. And follow everyone's advice... Send those letters back, unopened. Get that no contact order...
Take care,

Alexander

But I am screaming underneath

#167727 - 07/19/07 01:21 PM Re: had enough [Re: Alexander]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Nyjah,

"Its hard to believe that she was one of those "toxic people" cos she was my mom."

It creates quite a conflict, doesn't it? My mother is also one of those toxic people. She has mellowed with age (in her 70s now), but she should never have had kids. Part of me wants to avoid her because of the past, and part of me wants my mother.

1. That

#167729 - 07/19/07 01:45 PM Re: had enough [Re: Alexander]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Guys,

Originally Posted By: Nyjah
I still love her. She's my mom.

Originally Posted By: Alexander
And hoping for some kind of attention, contact, apology... It just hurts you more.

Originally Posted By: FormerTexan
Part of me wants to avoid her because of the past, and part of me wants my mother.

It tears me up to hear these stories of hurt and pain caused by the cruelty of the one person who should love us the most - our mothers. I doubt that any of us, no matter how badly we have been hurt, can really ever give up on our yearnings for a mother's love. That's a need every boy has - and men too. My heart goes out to you all.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#167731 - 07/19/07 02:14 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
healingpartner Offline

As a mother, I want to go pound on everyone of these women. They were incubators, not mothers. I am so sorry for all your pain...

That is the kicker...we all want our mommy. I don't know what to say. I am embarrassed for my gender.

#167801 - 07/19/07 06:49 PM Re: had enough [Re: healingpartner]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
No, HP it's not your gender. I used to be embarrassed for my gender to, until I figured out that not all men are like that. Not all women are like that either...

I guess to be betrayed by a parent, especially an opposite sex parent (you know how girls love their Daddys and boys love their Mommys) is about as bad as it gets. My Mom is pretty non-committal, and that is bad enough. But to have your folks tell you, "You are bad and we are through with you," is the worst betrayal I can imagine. My heart goes out to you.

All I can say is that some people should be sterilized at puberty. Problem is, how do we tell which ones?

With all I've been through, and as distorted as many of my feelings and emotions are because of my abuse, I have always felt that my kids are the most important thing in the world. Any parent who things otherwise is, in my opinion, wrong and evil and self-centered and should never have been alowed to have kids in the first place. See above paragraph...

I don't understand it, I won't accept it, and I can't tolerate it. Parents like that should burn in hell right next to all the rest of those who torment, abuse and neglect the most precious and fragile of all things; a child. I hate them for what they do and I cannot think of a punishment that is too bad for them.

There! Got that off my chest.

Ric

#167872 - 07/20/07 02:46 AM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
pietie Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: shadowkid
you know you shouldnt ,but you just cant help it. its like that ,what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?

Adam, I know exactly what you are talking about here. Am in kind of a similar position right now and do not know how to handle it. I know I am going to get hurt and should break all contact but every time I reply and think "what if...". The danger signs are there, the hurt is back, the emotions are back and yet...

So I dont have advice for you, just know again you are not alone in your struggle. When I find the answer myself I will let you know :-)

#167897 - 07/20/07 08:34 AM Re: had enough [Re: pietie]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

thnks everybdy for helping, adam

#168023 - 07/20/07 09:20 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Adam,

Originally Posted By: shadowkid
what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?

You have already received some great feedback on this, so I'll just note that what you say here is what makes it possible for toxic people to continue to harm us. They need for you to remain hopeful; they love to watch you twist in the wind after they slam you with a new body blow. If you turn your back on them the game's up. There's no victim anymore, no one to brutalize. It ends.

I have toxic relatives of my own, and when I turned my back on them some years ago, yes, it felt awful and it seemed like I was the bad guy. I wasn't. I was just acting to protect myself and refusing to be a victim any longer. I told myself, okay, I will just fade out of their lives and not be nasty about this; if they want contact with me they can seek it, but on my terms. But they never got in touch! I wonder if they even notice that I am no longer in their lives.

But the point is that I acted for my own welfare. If you can, Adam, I think you should do the same. If there is ever that desire to apologize and mend things, it can be expressed to you through a neutral friend or relative and an unopened letter isn't going to obstruct that.

But I think you already know what I knew, but was hesitant to admit, when I broke off contact: that letter is never going to come.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#168025 - 07/20/07 09:30 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

i do understand and i thank you for your honesty, some day maybe i''ll hate them enough to not love them anymore.

#168089 - 07/21/07 04:50 AM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
This post may be deleted.
Like Robbie, I kinda wish I knew where the MoFo lived.

I'm so sorry that you have to ecen think about this. Adam.

It brings me so much pain to hear such inhumane treatment of someone so innocent and deserving of love.

But, right now that Pain has been changed to anger and...maybe I should so no more it would probly be of no benafit to anyone here.

I have trained myself in every way I can think of: to help and save people and on the flipside can equelly destroy the human monsters that are not deserving of any sympathy or pardon for their inexcusable crimes to the innocent. For I concider myself a humanitarian. But, a part of me does not share that comassion for some, those tht's only purpose is to injure and negate the innocent, for I invest no love, no compasson or sympathy for them. In my opinion, they should not as equall with the rest of society, and should reap the same actions tha they placeupon others for they are caustic to society as a whole and should be stoped, these troglidits in humane for, in they rain upon those they feed. I have often thought of donating my life to such a cause of fighting back for the greater good.
May they, get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!! Some one has to stand agaist them and fight back for all of us. For their rain of terror must be stoped!!

-Logan

-Blade Runner

#168091 - 07/21/07 04:59 AM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

It brings me so much pain to hear such inhumane treatment of someone so innocent and deserving of love.

But, right now that Pain has been changed to anger and...maybe I should so no more it would probly be of no benafit to anyone here.

I have trained myself in every way I can think of: to help and save people and on the flipside can equelly destroy the human monsters that are not deserving of any sympathy or pardon for their inexcusable crimes to the innocent. For I concider myself a humanitarian. But, a part of me does not share that comassion for some, those tht's only purpose is to injure and negate the innocent, for I invest no love, no compasson or sympathy for them. In my opinion, they should be not be considered as equall with the rest of society, and should reap the same actions that they place upon others for they are caustic to society as a whole and should be stoped, these trogledites in humane for, in their rain upon those they feed. I have often thought of donating my life to such a cause of fighting back for the greater good.
May they, get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!! Some one has to stand agaist them and fight back for all of us. For their rain of terror must be stoped!! If things don''t head up for me, may I become the one to stop them.

-Logan

-Blade Runner

#168092 - 07/21/07 04:59 AM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have trained myself in every way I can think of: to help and save people and on the flipside can equelly destroy the human monsters that are not deserving of any sympathy or pardon for their inexcusable crimes to the innocent. For I concider myself a humanitarian. But, a part of me does not share that comassion for some, those tht's only purpose is to injure and negate the innocent, for I invest no love, no compasson or sympathy for them. In my opinion, they should be not be considered as equall with the rest of society, and should reap the same actions that they place upon others for they are caustic to society as a whole and should be stoped, these trogledites in humane for, in their rain upon those they feed. I have often thought of donating my life to such a cause of fighting back for the greater good.
May they, get what they deserve!!!!!!!!!!! Some one has to stand agaist them and fight back for all of us. For their rain of terror must be stoped!! If things don''t head up for me, may I become the one to stop them.

-Logan

Edited by Logan (07/21/07 05:41 AM)
-Blade Runner

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.