Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (ethereo222, masryt, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63175 Topics
441759 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#167531 - 07/18/07 01:21 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

Amen Larry...You are feeding into it and at some point you have to stop that.

Dont let them win...never let them win.

#167578 - 07/18/07 03:19 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
healingpartner Offline

Adam,

This gene pool is a cess pool...you have said it yourself. I know you want them to be different, but they aren't and never will be. You have the house. They know that. But you know what? get a po box or something....just don't open things. I know how badly you want this to change. It won't. They have proven this.

Instead of looking at what you should have had and wish you had, look to what you do have now. You have a brother. You have ....well, you know what else you have. I don't have the biology...but I think everything else. I love you. I think everyone here knows that....or they don't know me. You are my son. period. I think you have what you really want, but you can't look back to find it.

Lorie

Edited by healingpartner (07/18/07 03:20 PM)

#167590 - 07/18/07 04:29 PM Re: had enough [Re: healingpartner]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
QUIT OPENING LETTERS AND PACKAGES FROM THEM OR FROM UNKNOWN ADDRESSES.

Then, TALK to Jason and tell him what's going on. Why are you doing this all alone? Do you think he can't handle/accept what kind of "family" they are?

I would also suggest that you consider asking your therapist to help you get a "Personal Protection/No Contact" order from the appropriate court. He's obviously doing you a great deal of harm.

Adam, think about this ok? heh Just THINK about how pissed off Ray would be if he could NEVER legally contact you again! He would be LIVID!!!

#167593 - 07/18/07 05:25 PM Re: had enough [Re: Hauser]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Bro

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on posts a lot so I'm not real sure whats going on but I wanted to comment anyways. You're worth so much more than you think and you don't deserve to be reading that crap he sends to you. When you get it, like someone else said, just rip it up. Burn it. Stomp on it. But don't open it, cos he doesn't deserve any of your attention.

I also agree with what Hauser and pretty much everyone else said. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and wanting you to feel safe.

N

#167613 - 07/18/07 07:23 PM Re: had enough [Re: Nyjah]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
This one may be deleted...but I want to go to his state and deal with him for you. He needs to be "advised" of how things are to be from here-on. In a gentle and careing way.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with one fkg ounce of shit dude.

You know you are loved here! Fuck them all. Fuck him!

You are one of my four MIPs. Most Important People!!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

#167620 - 07/18/07 07:36 PM Re: had enough [Re: Still]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Adam,

I doubt I can add much more to what all have said so far, but you have people here who certainly love you.

If I may suggest, the next time you get a letter from this individual, simply send it back unopened. It will send the message that you have drawn a line and will no longer allow them to cross it.

"Not accepted by addressee"

Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#167632 - 07/18/07 08:19 PM Re: had enough [Re: FormerTexan]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

ever come up on an accident on the highway? you know its bad ,but even though your already going real slow you just gotta slow down even more and look ? you know you shouldnt ,but you just cant help it. its like that ,what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?

#167633 - 07/18/07 08:21 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
healingpartner Offline

the let someone else read it first

#167636 - 07/18/07 08:31 PM Re: had enough [Re: healingpartner]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Do you want him to have this power over you or not? Stop believing in something that is never going to happen.

Next time something comes in the mail, just look at Jimmy and be happy knowing that the love that you have for each other is something your "Dad" will never know.

You want a rational explanation for this? Well, there isn't one. Well, except that your "Dad" has embraced hate, loathing, misery, while you have always embraced the good that you see in other people, even ones that don't deserve it.

#167638 - 07/18/07 08:39 PM Re: had enough [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Adam,

"what if the one i never open is the one where he says i'm sorry?"

I'm sorry Adam, I know it's hard to accept and hurts to consider, but what Hauser said may very well be the case.

I spent about 40 years of my life hoping to have my mother's affirmation and heart-felt acceptance of me. Back in '05 I finally came to the realization that this woman who "raised" me was never going to give me what I hoped from her. She did not love me. When I let go of that, it hurt like hellfire, and then... I was freed from ever expecting what she is not capable of giving. It felt good to let go of that.

Edited by FormerTexan (07/18/07 08:59 PM)

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.