Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
5 registered (aniceguy, Seekingwisdom, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447680 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#167472 - 07/18/07 11:50 AM had enough
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

when does it get to the point where they wont stop so you just got to stop them yourself? is ok for a so called family to continue to make you feel guilty and ashamed,for a miserable excuse for a father to tell you that his mission in life is to make sure you never find peace or happiness? what do you do when they arouse the anger place inside you to the point where stopping them is all that matters? im not a little kid now ,i can stop this shit .

#167487 - 07/18/07 12:26 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

also how do they know?do they have some kind of fucking radar or alarm that goes off saying uh oh adams changing ,maybe getting better,gotta put a stop to that .i posted about comming to terms with what happened to my brother ,two days later i get a letter from the asshole saying all the same black shit . well adam another year has passed ,another year, did you think about your brother this year?do you wonder what he would be doing right now?do you think you could ever measure up to what he could have been? are you happy ? are you healed? will you ever admit what you did? i wish you were dead

#167490 - 07/18/07 12:30 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
the only thing I can think to say at this point is find yourself someone who can help. that can stand with you and say no more. that you can contact when they try. You want to do whatever you can to keep yourself safe - but not stoop to their level.

i dunno if anything i said helps ... i do know that i wish i could stop things for you.

is there anyone you can contact local? sometimes a "physical being" can help.

and stop opening their letters - taking their phone calls.

M

#167491 - 07/18/07 12:31 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

Shadow...

The minute you realise that you are worth fighting for is when you will get agry enough to stand up for yourself. Thats how it was for me. I realised I wasnt made to be someones sex toy, someone little toy to mess with. And you are not either of those.

However in some situations it is bad enough you may never get through to them and it becomes time to remove yourself from that situation. Get away from the asshole....get away from the people who make you feel like that because you are better than that!!!

#167494 - 07/18/07 12:33 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Adam can I suggest that next time a letter arrives from him, you tear into little pieces without even opening it. He's not going to change and his opinions are worth nothing, absolutely nothing.

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#167499 - 07/18/07 12:40 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

i am away from them ,i been away from my family since i was 11 .but family have things in common you know ?my gran left me her house so they know where i am . i have confronted my family several times ,tried to make them understand ,tried to make them see . they supported my abuser who is also family . why is it that because im not like them that they think im the monster? that i destroyed my family by causing my brothers death . that i destroyed my aunt and uncle cause i put their sick assed son in prison. he tried to kill me! you know what dad?sometimes i wish i was dead to.

#167514 - 07/18/07 01:00 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Shadow,

I think there comes a time when we just have to recognize the fact that some toxic people will always be toxic people. Instead of resolving their own grief and problems and moving on in life, they will always need to live in hate and poison and find scapegoats to blame. They will never change.

The fact that these people are family doesn't give them the right to torment you like this. You can get an unlisted phone number, and you can throw away letters you get from them. You can write these people out of your life, bro. The harsh truth is that so long as you keep responding to them, you are giving them the attention and agony they need and want from you.

I have a few toxic relatives in my own family, and man, it was one of the best decisions of my life to write them off and break contact with them. I didn't do anything cruel or harsh; I just did what I needed to do in order to cut off their options for harming me.

It may hurt to break contacts with family, but you know what, Adam? "Family" is a two-way idea. If these pricks just want to hurt you then they are worse than no family. Just ditch them and look for the closeness and warmth of a family from other people. You don't have to be a blood relative to have a family-feeling for someone. My Mom's best friend, for example, is like a second Mom for me, just as if she were related to me by blood.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#167519 - 07/18/07 01:04 PM Re: had enough [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

People who contiue to "hold you down" like that are not family....they are miserable and want to blame you to make you miserable. Thats not family. You have people here, Lorie especially, that are more family than your own blood relatives.

You need to get away from those "toxic" people. Keep them away from you as much as possible and get away when you can. Its a continuation of those things if you stay there and you prolly cant get very far in healing when you are constantly being berated.

#167521 - 07/18/07 01:06 PM Re: had enough [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

OR I COULD PUT A STOP TO IT ONCE AND FOR ALL GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT DESTROY US ALL. but i wont

#167526 - 07/18/07 01:12 PM Re: had enough [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Adam,

Just remember that a big emotional reaction is what they want. They live for that and feed off it. It gives them something to point to and say, "Oh, look what he's saying/doing now", etc., etc.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.