Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
5 registered (VASurvivor, dan_in_newengland, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#166075 - 07/11/07 04:23 PM Wasted life (triggers)
Jaysen Offline

Death is all around me and I can’t see anything clearly, it’s dark, my eyes are swollen half shut. This boy reaches out to me with his small trembling hands, but I cannot take his hand because my own are tied. He looks to me for friendship but I cannot speak words of kindness to him because my compassion is locked up tight. He cries to me for help, but I cannot offer him sympathy because I do not have any left to offer. He screams to me in confusion, but I cannot explain to him that he is the victim now, I am not allowed to speak the words. He pleads with me to make them stop, but I am powerless… He is finally quiet but they are not satisfied.

I reach out to this boy with my small trembling hands, but he cannot take my hands because his are still tied. I look to him for help, but he cannot help me because he is powerless. I cry to him 'please make them stop', but he cannot see me because he has been blinded by this horror. I scream to him in confusion, but he does not hear me because he has been deafened by his fear. I call out his name, but he can’t answer me because… just because.

He’s just not useful anymore.

#166111 - 07/11/07 07:44 PM Re: Wasted life (triggers) [Re: Jaysen]
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
BS Jaysen. You are useful. You are a good man. You have tasted love but fear rushes in like the 3 pm fog and hides the real you. You can stay in the fog or move into the light. You have choices today. You really do.

froggy

#166127 - 07/11/07 08:28 PM Re: Wasted life (triggers) [Re: froggy12]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

I know the feeling. There does come a point where a boy is so badly beaten and ravaged that he just gives up. All he can do is survive - not more. The rest the abuser can have; it doesn't matter. But those days are past, bro. It's tough to do it, but you can get up again and reclaim your life - you and Little J together.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.