Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 65 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438366 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#166073 - 07/11/07 04:22 PM My Master (triggers)
Jaysen Offline

This monster is my Master; it lives inside my head and lurks beneath his hood. Society is blinded for their own sanity, for their own good. Justice is a loaded gun pointing calmly at my face. Justice is a strap that burns my back and my soul with its mighty lash. Justice is the rope that binds my wrists and binds my tongue from speaking the truth. Justice is the false privilege in watching, and not doing. Justice is sword of the innocent that scars my soul. Justice is the false sense of security… Pleasant dreams now go to sleep… sleep in this blood and semen and sleep in the salty tears but always keep it a secret, never speak the truth. I am numb yet this world slips down my skin like a coarse and rusty blade on my skin. Reality is a whore who chokes out the blame, turning outside myself, in this broken trust discarding the shards of glass that have been stuck in my heart for too long.
Lust… my first and my last.

Step into my vision for once… for this I give you permission.
Hear me breathe between the strangled sighs. You can’t see, but now you know your purpose.

Don’t fear me, embrace the pain.

I am deadly and wicked and I have a shameless purpose here.. if only I could find it.

He’s leaving soon but you still can’t breathe this air.
Listen hard, hear my Insane laughing, I am glad I have a partner in this.

I am sorry, I am so sorry.

There must be a reason for this madness.

#166128 - 07/11/07 08:31 PM Re: My Master (triggers) [Re: Jaysen]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

One day you will look back at this post and you will understand what it means to say that an abused kid can descend into a very dark place in his mind. At that point you will be reminded once again to be proud of all you have achieved.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.