Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (watzupwitu, traveler, Greg56, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443291 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#165823 - 07/10/07 10:01 AM This could have been written by me
pain4ever Offline

Bawling at my desk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emRQrLJyqXU

Could have been written by me...its all I wanted as a kid...except I was a boy!

#165873 - 07/10/07 03:32 PM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: pain4ever]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Brian,

Thanks for sharing this one. I wonder if there's anyone here who could read and listen to this without weeping with you. And the kid is so right: "I will learn to love me again."

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#165975 - 07/11/07 08:35 AM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

Larry,

I love the opening..."I dont feel like being a strong rational adult anymore...I dont want to be logical and sensible" I feel like that everyday.

"I just want someone to love and take care of me....I want someone to protect and beleive in me....I want someone to save me"....its all I ever longed and pleaded for as a kid. I screamed in my prayers to God.

"I don't understand why you dont love me......what did i do so wrong?" I cried that over and over as a child, in my room at night as I trembled in fear, waiting for another surprise attack.

"I promise I will be good"........Thats all i said as tears streamed down my face....screamed it as my head exploded in pain.

"I don't deserve this..its not fair"............Dang too many night's as an adult I cried over that, I didnt realise it as a kid.

To me the biggest thing in that video.........."I'll promise anything...JUST LOVE ME".
It is Amazing.

#165998 - 07/11/07 10:56 AM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

help me? please?

Edited by shadowkid (07/11/07 10:57 AM)

#166001 - 07/11/07 11:10 AM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

hit me ,hurt me , hate me ,i'll still love you.

#166002 - 07/11/07 11:14 AM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

I know how you feel...its tough...so messed up that we were used like that.

#166059 - 07/11/07 03:01 PM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: pain4ever]
Jaysen Offline

This makes me sick to my stomach and so angry I could kill someone right now

#166061 - 07/11/07 03:05 PM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: shadowkid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Shadow,

Originally Posted By: shadowkid
hit me ,hurt me , hate me ,i'll still love you.

There just isn't anything so pure and innocent, or as entirely devoted and unquestioning, as the love of a child.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#166152 - 07/11/07 09:38 PM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: roadrunner]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

they should show something like this on the today show ,on national tv ,during the fing super bowl !every ten minutes till the abuse stops forever.

#166155 - 07/11/07 09:42 PM Re: This could have been written by me [Re: shadowkid]
healingpartner Offline

I want to throw up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.