Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63796 Topics
445499 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#16567 - 10/27/02 07:55 PM NOMSV
factsperson Offline

Thanks to all,
I do not have a beef, I juat want to express my opinion.

However if a person says that they have been helped by a person with an MSW I accept that it is good to hear from someone with actual experience.

Actually I thought a PHD was required but now that you have said that I will also include MSWs in my search for therapists.

I also plan to participate as required.

#16568 - 10/27/02 10:10 PM Re: NOMSV
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Factsperson:

You wrote:

"Actually I thought a PHD was required but now that you have said that I will also include MSWs in my search for therapists."

"I also plan to participate as required."

I'll just be brutally honest here:

It's honestly hard for me to tell whether this is sarcasm or a sincere concession on your part and a show of some willingness to make peace, a step in the right direction.

Personally, I'm willing to give you some benefit of the doubt.

However, Freevoice makes a good point. You do need to apologize to him for calling him a perp.
And again, I don't know all of what's gone on, but it seems to me a general apology here would be the right thing to do and give you some credibility. Make you & us feel better too. \:\)

After all this place is about recovery. For all of us, including you. I hope your needs can be met by participating here, or somewhere.

Take Care

Wuame

#16569 - 10/29/02 05:28 PM Re: NOMSV
factsperson Offline

Hi To All,

Although I did not accuse someone of being a perpetrator I asked if they were, I do aplogize for that.

I do not think I have taken "cheap shots" at NOMSV members.

If someone can tell me where I did that and they are cheap shots I will aplogize.

I ike the new name for NOMSV and I aam inspired by people telling their stories and helping each other.

#16570 - 10/29/02 10:27 PM Re: NOMSV
MS Admin Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
Originally posted by factsperson:
[QB]Although I did not accuse someone of being a perpetrator I asked if they were, I do aplogize for that.

I do not think I have taken "cheap shots" at NOMSV members.

If someone can tell me where I did that and they are cheap shots I will aplogize.[QB]
factsperson,

You posted the following regarding freevoice:

"Why don't you be a man and come out and tell everyone that you are a perpetrator?"

This is a cheap shot. You are banned from using this discussion board for 30 days effective immediately. Your ability to change your profile, send or receive private messages or post on this board has been disabled. Please direct your comments or questions to webmaster@malesurvivor.org.

Please read the faq's for answers to the most commonly asked questions.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.