Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, lapchinj, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64184 Topics
447875 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#165649 - 07/09/07 05:42 PM this is one reason i weep
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO

Kirkridge - October 2008
Alta - September 2012
Alta - September 2013

#165741 - 07/10/07 02:10 AM Re: this is one reason i weep [Re: MarkK]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Mark,

That's for sure - only four years old. I wonder what kind of monster could kill a little kboy and dump him in the garbage.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#165793 - 07/10/07 08:52 AM Re: this is one reason i weep [Re: roadrunner]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!!

UNIONTOWN, Pa. - A judge refused to reduce the sentence of a former youth baseball coach convicted of offering a player money to bean a 9-year-old autistic teammate.

Mark Downs Jr., 29, had argued in his appeal that his former attorney wasn't effective. But Fayette County Judge Ralph Warman ruled Monday that Downs' arguments were without merit. He let stand Downs' one- to six-year prison sentence imposed last year.

Downs was convicted of corruption of minors and simple assault for offering $25 to an 8-year-old boy to hit his mildly autistic teammate with a ball while warming up before a June 2005 playoff game. The younger boy testified at trial that, on Downs' instructions, he purposely threw a ball that hit his teammate in the groin, then threw another that hit him in the ear.

Prosecutors said Downs didn't want the autistic boy in the game because he didn't play as well as his teammates. League rules require each player to play at least three innings.

Downs remains free on bond while he continues an appeal to the Pennsylvania Superior Court.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This current news videos.

#165794 - 07/10/07 08:53 AM Re: this is one reason i weep [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

ONE TO SIX YEARS NOW THAT JUDGE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA!!!!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.