Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blakanezebruh (43), OneWithStrength (37), Parker (45), scottyg (42)
Who's Online
5 registered (JW1230, dew, 3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63989 Topics
446627 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#164506 - 07/02/07 06:52 PM Wishing all USA folks a pleasant 4th!!
emptydreamer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Midwest USA
Do your best to find something to enjoy, you deserve it! And those not in the USA, Have the best beginning of the week that you can.
The wife and I are taking off for a couple of days, and I promised to leave the laptop home this time. Best wishes and warmest regards to you all,
Scott

#164509 - 07/02/07 07:16 PM Re: Wishing all USA folks a pleasant 4th!! [Re: emptydreamer]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

You have a grand holiday, Scott! The wife and I are taking the rest of the week off and doing things we hope to enjoy. My laptop is coming with me as she will be spending a lot of the time visiting with her mother.... You get the picture....

Happy 4th everybody!

John

#164531 - 07/02/07 11:02 PM Re: Wishing all USA folks a pleasant 4th!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Yep - have a happy 4th everyone! I will be back in Didcot in time to fire up the barbeque! \:\) Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.