Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (wiresguy1, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63205 Topics
441967 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#164725 - 07/04/07 11:07 AM Re: Question about D.I.D. [Re: VN]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was just thinking that it seems to me, a 5-year-old child on the internet would be playing games or chatting in kids' rooms, not going to a dissociative identity disorder support website. It makes sense to me that if someone was regressing to five years old, he or she would be wanting to do what five year olds like to do.

But, they can do what they want, I suppose.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#164738 - 07/04/07 12:51 PM Re: Question about D.I.D. [Re: melliferal]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

my t has told me that i have three seperate personalitites ,adam shadow and him ,but the last thing the little ones want to do is be with adults ,shit they dont even wanna be with me ,and i sure as hell cant just like make them come out and talk anytime i want to.they use my mind to comunicate so no they dont talk like babies. also they never have total control ,how could a five year old even find the web site or figure out how it works? it takes huge amounts of stress or something traumatic to make them even known to me. i do see them in things i do sometimes ,but i do believe that d i d does exist ,sounds to me like your dealing with people who have a bigger problem than d i d . for me only one time has any of them made themself known and that was when i was talking with another survivor and his other exposed itself to me.i know they are there but they stay well hidden ,for good reasons . the same reasons that created them in the first place.

#164739 - 07/04/07 12:54 PM Re: Question about D.I.D. [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

also if they do come out like in t?i never remember any of it ,its not something you can turn on and off i know that for sure,the one time that him showed himself i had to ask the other person to show me the chat to know what we even talked about

#164792 - 07/04/07 08:18 PM Re: Question about D.I.D. [Re: shadowkid]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I wont go as far as saying it's impossible, as I'm not a psychologist and don't know for certain; I'm just saying, I can relate to VN's being skeptical.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.