Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, highflight, dew, petercorbett), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64167 Topics
447768 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#165083 - 07/06/07 10:04 AM Re: memorie, disturbing lots of triggers [Re: mjolnir]
pain4ever Offline

((((((Xavier))))))

I am so sorry...I cant say too much but I am sorry...crying.

WHY IN THE FUCK DO ASSHOLE MEN THINK THATS A WAY TO PUNISH BOYS...DAMNIT SEX IS NOT A FUCKING WEAPON!!!

#165163 - 07/06/07 07:21 PM Re: memorie, disturbing lots of triggers [Re: pain4ever]
Xavier91 Offline

Thanks guys.
Don't know what to say for now.
I'm scared though thats what I do know.
Maybe I'm secretly still scared to be left alone. By everyone.
Rationally I know they won't but I can't help myself sometimes.

I get these nightmares. Of everyone dying. My (foster) mom, my brothers. And I can't do anything to stop it. And then everyone else blames me.
Or of that night whit the knife. But instead of trying to kill me she does kill my little brother. Because I couldn't save him.
Or she tries to kill me and succeeds and then I see myself getting burried but no one cares, no one.
There are so many nightmares.

Xavier

Then hating something that you canít see

You are gone, but closer then ever

#165654 - 07/09/07 06:14 PM Re: memorie, disturbing lots of triggers [Re: Xavier91]
Xavier91 Offline

I remember when I was 6 or 7.
Our bio. 'mother' had been away for a couple of days. Wich we didn't mind cause that was a few days of not having to be scared.
I was doing the dishes. I heard her come home.
She yells at me for not having finished the dishes.
I hear my brothers walking to our bedroom, I'm glad cause I know there will be a beating or worse they don't have to see it.
I freeze when I see a man appearing in the door to the kitchen.
He tells her I better word the 20 (or was it 30 I don't know) bucks. He takes me to my 'mothers' bedroom.
That was one of the worst ever.
I remember I was bleeding for many days after and def wasn't able to go to school.
There are more memories like this. There were so many man.
I still shake and feel all kinds of emotions like back then when I think about em. Feeling of loneliness, powerlesness, dirty, ashamed, pain and so on. Like I'm not just remembering them but it's happening right now. \:\(
Sometimes I still feel her stabbing me. That's def the most pain I've ever felt, physically that is.
People say you got to talk about it but I can't do that.

Xavier

Then hating something that you canít see

You are gone, but closer then ever

#165660 - 07/09/07 07:06 PM Re: memorie, disturbing lots of triggers [Re: Xavier91]
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Xavier - one of the things I learned here (and it took me some time to realise), was that whenever anyone posted their history here, I never ever judged them and always condemned the evil people that had harmed them.

I realised that I was still judging myself, because I believed that I was an intelligent kid (although obviously naive)and somehow should have not let it happen. I didn't really know how to do that - I didn't have the power to stop it, so it happened.

It wasn't my fault, it wasn't your fault. We were all used by extremely evil people. You also protected your brothers - that makes you a hero in my book!

It takes time to get over this, and one of the best ways is to let out what you feel! Posting here is a very good way of doing that - you will find nothing but support.

Best wishes ..Rik

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.