Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#16315 - 01/27/04 09:21 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Men, please remember that attacking a member here by name is basis for some form of disciplinary ban.

Abusing others just happens to not be permitted here, and will not be tolerated.

Roland, at times we all need someone to hear our anguish. Thank you for doing that.

When we are really hurting so that is it almost unbearable, that is the time to call your therapist. If you do not have one or cannot do that, then contact someone who can listen to your hurt without being hurt themselves.

Peace be with all of us.

Bob

#16316 - 01/28/04 09:56 AM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
Bill you are not like that at all. You are a very caring Father. I consider you a friend.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#16317 - 01/29/04 01:44 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Texas_Mike Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Texas-The Lone-St...
Bill,

Your a strong guy------You have put up with so much shit in your life------ this is just another hurdle, my friend . Forward-jump!!

And thanks for all the great advice and time you provide.

Your a great guy and I consider you a friend for just being here. Sometimes the brothers get out of line. Move forward and be positive.

Passion, excitement, and confidence are the important medicines that you need everyday.

Best,

Mike

Run 2 Live-Live 2 Run

Best,
"The Desert Runner" Mike

#16318 - 01/29/04 04:14 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Jimrh,

well, I was going to call you an 'asyol' (jackass), until I saw that you offer such a nice apology. Bill, I have always found you kind, generous and helpful, and you helped me and my friend greatly recently. I will always find you to be a great asset to this site and the members here. Jimrh, I was not present in chat room, but I do know that we all make mistakes, even some that will greatly hurt another. But if the apology is sincere, we can hopefully work things out to become greater asset to each other. I hope that you and Bill can work things out. Good luck.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#16319 - 01/29/04 07:59 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Thank you all for your words of support. I am sorry that I have caused some issue here with this.

I took something personally that was not meant as such. A fellow brother was having a bad day and letting off some steam, and that is all that it was. I took it wrong and I apologize for the ruckus it has caused and I hold no ill feelings towards my brother.

Bless you all,
Bill

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.