Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Seekingwisdom, aniceguy), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447681 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#16285 - 01/26/04 10:59 PM I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
I have just found out that I am a uncaring selfish f弾r that only comes here to patronize all you that are here to better yourself.

I apologize if that is what I have been doing. To all those I have responded to your posts, I am sorry if I patronized you.

Humbly,
Bill

#16286 - 01/26/04 11:07 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
rolling_is_life Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Juh? I think not bill.u seem fine to me. Maybe ur brain is playing tricks on u once again.

"Live fast, die young, leave a great looking corpse" -Ronny Van Zant

#16287 - 01/26/04 11:20 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Yves Offline

Loc: Canada
Bill, you can't possibly be serious?!?! You have done so much for me, but not once have you ever patronized me, nor have I seen you do it to anyone else. Give your head a shake, my good man, you're fine, just fine. (((((((((bill)))))))))

~Yves

#16288 - 01/26/04 11:21 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
scarman Offline

Loc: London On Canada
Humble Bill, if someone has given you this impression. they are the one who is "not right". I'm not going to blame them, because they may just be going through a hard time, but please don't take it personally!! You are a caring man, who helps many other men here with your kind words. I'm sure that if you were to meet anyone of us face to face, it would be with warm caring eyes as well. Please Bill, you have to know that you are a good man. I am always happy to see that you've replied to my posts, please continue to do so with the same caring thoughtfullness you've done in the past.

I hope you can realize this as you go to sleep tonight.

shawn :rolleyes:

#16289 - 01/26/04 11:26 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
rolling_is_life Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
No. I challenge who ever made that idiotic statement to be a man and show them selfs here. Because Bill has helped me very much on here. and has become one of my favorite ppl to converse with wether it be light funny topics..or when I really need someone to vent to and give intelligent responses. Who ever you are. you need to see who ur issues are hurting because you dont know bill or are just ignorant. I think bill can be sarcastic..*a more intelligent form of humor then some I see* and one I use alot as well. So if ur just ignorant and dont know /understand what bill was sayin sometime. dont make stupid comments like this, and make no mistake who ever said that you said somthing very moronic.

(>^_^)> Bill \:D

"Live fast, die young, leave a great looking corpse" -Ronny Van Zant

#16290 - 01/26/04 11:43 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Bill,

You are one of the most loving and caring people I know. You have helped me sort out my issues many a nights. The person who said those hurtful words does not truly know you at all. Sometimes people say things when they are in pain and they dont mean it or know what they said. Please, please BIll know that alot of us here know you as who your truly are a loving and caring man.

lots of love, Nathan

#16291 - 01/26/04 11:55 PM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Lucky Offline

Loc: NC
Bill,

I don't know what's going on. I have only been in this room for a couple of weeks, but since I have been here you have been very kind. I am not trying to pass judgement on anyone...and I have no idea what all occurred, but it seems like a whole lot of drama. I am sorry you were apart of whatever happened. I thank you for listening when I need to talk and being a contributing member to the chat room. I hope whatever occured to make you feel this way, the situation rectifies itself.

Lucky...

#16292 - 01/27/04 12:02 AM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
Lucky, you got it right, not even Bill knows what's going on and it is ALL DRAMA. This whole site is NOTHING BUT DRAMA.

#16293 - 01/27/04 12:12 AM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Jim,

This wonderful site isn't about drama, it's about coping, dealing, and understanding our SA and how it affects us and the ones around us. It's about getting help dealing with it and helping others along the way.

If you want drama, join the local theater.

Bill

#16294 - 01/27/04 12:21 AM Re: I知 sorry for being a uncaring selfish f*@%$r
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
Your drama is astounding Bill, so why should I go to a local theatre, I can sit here and watch your antics!

You are FUNNY!@

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.