Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
5 registered (iaccus, DaiseyLady, myrlin, 0128, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447937 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#162454 - 06/20/07 10:17 AM Insane Ramblings
Jaysen Offline

Dripping oblique disappointment on this morphing wall, tasting claustrophobia, blood clot art-attack, bricks without mortar, flesh stuck in your copper teeth. The devils comes with a smile, merciless with tactile values on a two dimensional face. Fears curse the fallen into action. Dripping crimson tips, splurge refined by the palette knife drawing, dark art calligraphy. Splashing brains into plot drawing aquatint pushing in the panel of glaucoma inside this ghostly camera. You got your ticket to hell. Switchblade masochists tempt you deep inside this jungle, swirling optical wrath with memory and catatonic. Bloated and heated like a rich family pool shuffling plasma sperm inside the bland stucco walls and into the sepulcher of our lives. Above graffiti, scratching pink deuced language of the fingertip dead. Splitting magenta moon, what we canít see we still believe. Murderous glee, chasing phantasms and lost causes beneath the rainbow of insanity. Turgid orange swastikas vaulted in the heart, every man and every woman here is a star. My energy lacks emulsion dripping with abstract expressionism.

Stick the needle in my arm again, another bottle of Jack and here we goÖ

On a grey Sunday morning sleeping with shadows and slashed eyes, distortion ticks mahogany clocks to rigid stasis, over locked, over wound. Chimes spit voyeurs on empty air with slick thunderous percussions echoing through this bleak cocoon. My relic empty skull ringing like walls of steel drums, head rush on this heart break. Manipulated like a plastic doll, hiding in the place where only shadows might play.

#163150 - 06/24/07 06:18 PM Re: Insane Ramblings [Re: Jaysen]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

I went through a few weeks of hell similar to this in San Francisco when I was your age. Perhaps we can talk about it one day. This crap isn't the end of things unless we allow it to overwhelm us. We can fight back.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#163441 - 06/26/07 08:40 AM Re: Insane Ramblings [Re: roadrunner]
Jaysen Offline

Yeah we can, but what if we don't want too anymore?
Then what...

J

#163442 - 06/26/07 08:41 AM Re: Insane Ramblings [Re: Jaysen]
pain4ever Offline

Jay...you keep fighting...this too will pass.

#163443 - 06/26/07 08:42 AM Re: Insane Ramblings [Re: pain4ever]
Jaysen Offline

When? an exact date/time would really help me out here Brian lol

#163521 - 06/26/07 08:18 PM Re: Insane Ramblings [Re: Jaysen]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jay,

Originally Posted By: Jaysen
Yeah we can, but what if we don't want too anymore?
Then what...

If we don't want to and give up, then that's it. No one can do it for someone else; we are all masters of our own fate in this one. But I don't worry about that in your case. I wonder why.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.