Newest Members
brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian
12838 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
9699 (41), alan55 (61), holdqwer (42), JonathanKhonsu (33), katherinew (42), Mark P (47), MikeI (48)
Who's Online
8 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, GT13568, iaccus, crabbott, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12838 Members
75 Forums
66366 Topics
463740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#162449 - 06/20/07 09:59 AM You
Jaysen Offline

Tornadoes kiss the ground in the distance obliterating the surface of something beautiful.. And the stars that gleam hereafter shine for destruction.

This minefield of wretched dreams… A history of bombshell catastrophe.

And these walls are weak vomiting shadows on the floor, painting spirals in my retinas. Falling further into a nightmare that was never mine to begin with.

So we sped steadfast into the axis of the storm clutching hands.. crossing fingers..

And you bite your tongue but I Hate enough for the both of us as we existed knee deep in rain. Plaguing the sky with the animation of tongue tied disproportions as I bathe in this nuclear battle of falling stars and syllables.

These winged twice told fairytales condemned to the flood.
Slip sliding into the abyss. A masterful demise painted brilliantly by tortured silhouettes.

I carve your outline on the ceiling sketch your eyes into the stars and twist and turn until I bleed inconsistently with the sky..

Waking up at our downfall and choking in this brawl of words..

And when you mistake the storm for heartache, I give up the ghost..

Sobbing rain through the veins of doubt as we fall.

#163147 - 06/24/07 05:43 PM Re: You [Re: Jaysen]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus

Loc: Carlisle, PA

It's okay to feel like this and writing about it is one response that will help. There is so much to think about - so much pain. No one can turn in every direction at once to face the feelings hammering him from all sides at once.

Much love,

Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway.
Nobody living can make me turn back:
This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.