Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#161390 - 06/12/07 07:42 PM Some pain last night and now
WesQ Offline

Loc: Norcross, Georgia, USA
Hey all

Last night, one of my partners (I am in a tri-ad very well working relationship) said something that set me off into a downward spiral. I will name him "D" to keep him annon. He went a bit overboard with a comment/pick on me from what I had commented to on a commercial.

I was picked on a good bit all the way up to my early adult hood. I never was given the chance and always picked last. So, those times come back to me every once in a while. When it happens, I shut down and I cry and I don't feel worthy.

I got out of bed and walked out here to the home office and laid on the couch all balled up. Ryan (most of you know him from here) came out to check on me but D didn't until Ryan had to tell him so. I just felt a bit betrayed by him at that point.

What resulted tho.

I eventually got back into bed and D appologized. He held me close and rubbed my back till I started to drift off to sleep. This was at about 0200 this morning.

Later this morning, I got a really nice I love you email at my work from him. That made me smile and I have now since forgiven him for doing what he did. Tonight, I bought us all a nice Chinese supper.

That's all,

Wes

Even if nobody else sings along"

From "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass Elliott of the Mamas and Papas

#161405 - 06/12/07 09:04 PM Re: Some pain last night and now [Re: WesQ]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Wes,

I'm jealous, you've got two, and I can't even find one.

Good luck, and if you find any extras, send them my way.

Luv ya,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#161410 - 06/12/07 09:41 PM Re: Some pain last night and now [Re: Scoutvictim]
WesQ Offline

Loc: Norcross, Georgia, USA
Will do C!

I tried to chat with you earlier in the chat but you vanished as I was coming in.

Hugs
Wes

Even if nobody else sings along"

From "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass Elliott of the Mamas and Papas

#161446 - 06/13/07 07:46 AM Re: Some pain last night and now [Re: WesQ]
pain4ever Offline

Wes,

Some people arent that considerate but it sounds like they both care for you. Its interesting that a triad works for you!

Brian

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.