Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (Greg56, 3 invisible), 61 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#160979 - 06/10/07 12:24 PM male on male rape.. It happened to me
WesQ Offline

Loc: Norcross, Georgia, USA
Hey guys

One reason I am here now is that I was sexually assulted and raped by another man whom I thought I trusted. He and I had gotten along well and had spent time together. But, one night, he took advantage of me sexually after "cookie" my drink at the club we were at that night.

I woke up in a location I had no clue where I was and he was gone. That was the last time I saw of him. Luckily, he didn't take any money from me or stole anything of mine. But, by the way I felt, he sexually raped me.

:-(

I hope no one has to go thru this.

Hugs
Wes

Even if nobody else sings along"

From "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass Elliott of the Mamas and Papas

#161083 - 06/11/07 08:25 AM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: WesQ]
cbfull Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: WesQ
he took advantage of me sexually after "cookie" my drink at the club we were at that night.

First off, let me say welcome to the forum, and I am very sorry that some low-life has done this to you.

I'm pretty sure I can figure out what you mean by that, but I must say I don't understand it the way it is worded. Cookie your drink? Never heard that one before.

Craig

Guilt and shame have never done any of us any good at all.

#161176 - 06/11/07 06:41 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: cbfull]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Wes,

I'm sorry this happened to you but I hope you will benefit from our site. I'm guessing that by "cookie" you mean he spiked your drink with something. What a shit.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#161179 - 06/11/07 06:59 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: cbfull]
WesQ Offline

Craig

Cooked drink meaning putting a roofie or a date rape drug into someone's drink when they weren't paying attention.

Hugs
Wes

#161180 - 06/11/07 07:00 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: roadrunner]
WesQ Offline

Larry

yeah, hon, he did. He is the scum of the universe. I hope I never run into him again.

Hugs n tugs
Wes

#161256 - 06/12/07 08:01 AM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: WesQ]
pain4ever Offline

Wes...Sorry that happenned to you. Samething happenned here...drugged and raped. You didnt just "feel" like it...you were raped and these preditors are the lowest pond scum of the universe.

I am glad you found us though...this site can help immensely.

Take Care..
Brian

#161395 - 06/12/07 07:48 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: pain4ever]
WesQ Offline

Thanks Brian!

I look forward to chatting more with everyone soon.

Much love
Wes

#161478 - 06/13/07 01:36 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: WesQ]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
"he didn't take any money from me or stole anything of mine."

He may not have taken something property-wise, but he definitely stole from you!

Edited by FormerTexan (06/13/07 01:40 PM)

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#161538 - 06/14/07 01:35 AM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: FormerTexan]
David1010 Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure if I should welcome people since I visit this site sporadically, but I think the information and people you'll find here are very supportive and helpful.

#166617 - 07/14/07 03:27 AM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: David1010]
Nate Offline

hey wes.

i'm sorry this happened to you.

just last month i was in a similar situation.

only due to my own stupidity - i got drunk b/c i ran into a guy who had raped me last year. i got pretty drunk and don't remember much -- i knew i got happy -- an aquantaince came over to say hi -- i passed out after throwing up and i woke up raped.

i'm sad to hear you had a similar experience -- nothing was stolen from me either other than my dignity -- i woke up shaking -- went and got tested -- i'm negative so far. i recommend testing as well.

again - sorry to hear -- feel free to pm me man.

- nate

- Corita Kent

#166651 - 07/14/07 10:37 AM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: Nate]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
This is not uncommon in the gay community. I would guess that a lot of it is unreported because the victim may feel that they deserved it, the sex was probably what they were out looking for in the first place, and "did I drink too much or did somebody slip me a mickey?" "I remember flirting with the guy and didn't say NO before I passed out, so am I hurt because he raped me or because I missed it?"

Abuse occurs when you don't have the capacity, capability or free will to say no to everything that happens to your body. Even if you said Yes earlier, if you don't have the ability to say yes again when push comes to shove, you were raped. You had no choice. Even if you aren't sure in your mind whether you should call it rape or not, the guilt, shame and hurt are symptoms of abuse.

I hope this sheds some light,

Lazarus

#166707 - 07/14/07 04:57 PM Re: male on male rape.. It happened to me [Re: Lazarus]
Nate Offline

that's great light lazarus.

- Corita Kent

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.