Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443341 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#160091 - 06/05/07 08:39 PM An excerpt from my mind
dean1320 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, GA , US
I wrote this on 11/19/1998. Fortunately, I don't feel this way anymore. Maybe someone can relate.

As the heart turns black, the soul looks back, always wondering what could have been had I took that chance. The future looks bleak, but I dare not speak of the things that I have seen. No one listens, no one speaks. They just flock around like unled sheep.. No, I'm not the shephard that I used to be, now just a man failing miserably. I ask that I may know the meaning of my soul, but I only hear empty echoes in the corridor. The fire inside smolders within. Anger. Frustration. But fear no more of the ones who speak of violence, intolerance, and of their own miserable lives. Go away from me, leave my world, for I have no time for you. I once thought I did, but you are like butchers that befriend the cow only before slaughter. Good bye.

With much Love,
T

#160270 - 06/06/07 03:30 PM Re: An excerpt from my mind [Re: dean1320]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Trav,

I can't say I relate to exactly these feelings, but I bet most of us can connect with the desperation and feelings of hopelessness and alienation you express. I think for me the worst part was just not knowing what was wrong, not understanding why I felt so lost. I sure am glad you don't feel this way anymore.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.