Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (petercorbett), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443052 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#159718 - 06/03/07 10:09 PM “All by my self” By Kirk Gilbert © 2005
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
“All by my self” By Kirk Gilbert © 2005

All by my self I did it. I did what I thought I could not, I got my class A CDL. And for the first time I am an A student. I didn’t have help from anyone. All by my self I can drive rigs. I can see things I have never set eyes on before and on things most will never see. I am so happy doing it all by my self. If I’m so happy then why do I cry?

#159817 - 06/04/07 12:37 PM Re: “All by my self” By Kirk Gilbert © 2005 [Re: hereforus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

Because we are all social beings and yearn for the companionship, validation and meaning we find in our relationships with other people. Perhaps your happiness is about your ability to win through in the end, despite the neglect and indifference you sensed from those whose support and understanding you wanted and needed.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.