Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441298 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#159409 - 06/01/07 09:46 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: roadrunner]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Alexander,

Here's my bear named Rod. Healingpartner gave him to me in 1991. He was my first bear ever!

Still's Globs

New Video

#159426 - 06/01/07 10:17 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: Still]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Alexander,

Check out the thread on stuffed animals in this forum. It's an old one from 2005 and I refloated it for you to see what guys say about this.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#159431 - 06/01/07 10:35 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: roadrunner]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I think I need a bear. I've never had one. \:\(

#159436 - 06/01/07 10:48 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: EGL]
Ikelives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
My wife and I have "Chip", the stuffed monkey. He is sitting here looking at me now.

#159478 - 06/02/07 02:17 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: Ikelives]
Ikelives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
By the way, I use the word stuffed automatically since I told my T last summer that my wife and I took the monkey everywhere with us and he was out in the car now. She got all excited and I didn't understand until finally comprehending she thought I was talking about a real monkey. It was the middle of the summer and the car was very hot. She was actually thinking about notifying security to get the monkey out of the car. I quickly informed her our monkey was a stuffrd toy and she relaxed. I must admit that I was a little surprised she thought I was talking abought a real monkey.

#159480 - 06/02/07 02:33 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: EGL]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Eddie,

Originally Posted By: EGL
I think I need a bear. I've never had one. \:\(

Definitely!!!!!!!!!!!! Both you and Little Eddie will love him to bits. Believe me - these things really are great pals.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#159487 - 06/02/07 04:24 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Eddie,

Go to the stuffed animal store and buy one right now! You MUST have one! Big, little soft and cuddly or stiff so he can stand up, but you MUST have one! \:\) You'd be surprised at what it does inside of you. I was a skeptic till I bought "Tut" my stuffed lion.

Lots of love,

John

#159488 - 06/02/07 04:25 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Alexander,

Yeah, I guess I did start that thread Larry was talking about. I'd quite forgotten. There are quite a few pictures of stuffed animals there, all of them very awesome critters!

Lots of love,

John

#159490 - 06/02/07 04:40 PM Re: something happened... *trigger* [Re: WalkingSouth]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Alexander,

Well, Rob set the precedent, so here's my cuddly pal:

I named him Bongo after the real life dog of another survivor. He stays in Hamburg...I already have Bruno, 100 pounds of real german shepherd, here in the UK! Anyway, Bongo would never survive in the same house as Bruno; Bruno would think this is his stuffed animal and that would be the end of that.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.