Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (aniceguy, YYZGIRL, The Seeker, whiteflag, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63371 Topics
443131 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#158950 - 05/29/07 04:57 PM You know you are in Liverpool when!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
You dont need a thermometer in Liverpool, you know when its cold because scousers have their hands in their own pockets.

You also know its cold when you see the clubbing girls walking around with very little on. (That's true!)

What do you call a Liverpudlian in a suit? The Accused!

Planes are always on time at Liverpool Airport, they have to be in case somebody steals their wheels.

You can be captured 180 times a day by CCTV cameras that are watched 24/7, by a whole load of closet pervs, and yes, it is true that some of them have already been been before the courts when they zoomed into certain things they should not be doing.

With a huge amount of Irish blood, and the luck of the Irish, the friendliness of the people would be one to observe, so if you visit, you will not be surprised at how friendly we are in Liverpool!

Unless you meet me on a bad day,

ste

#159061 - 05/30/07 10:45 AM Re: You know you are in Liverpool when! [Re: reality2k4]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

Do you have blondes in Liverpool? \:\)

Much shivering,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.