Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jay1946, On The Fringe, 3 invisible), 83 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62516 Topics
438105 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#157825 - 05/23/07 04:43 PM “Dripping Rose” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2005
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
“Dripping Rose” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2005

I ware my smile like a crying clown just a mask to hide behind so I will not be seen as medusa. I look through the pain that nobody knows but me. I lay at night thinking of a place that is unreal, a place so real in my mind I could reach out and touch it like the pedals of a rain dripped rose. When I try to touch that rose I feel it is no more than a desert rose. The rose I touch is a wilted bleeding bone with a wound that cries the blood of my pain and the thorns that cut my hand so deep to my bone brings tears to my eyes. I look to the moon for comfort, but it is red. I look to the storm, the rain so clean and pure. But the lightning is blood dripped and evil. I look to the ground so natural, but it is sinking like quicksand. I look to the air, but it is polluted. I look to me, but I am a weak wilted freak in a world so unforgiving of what I have done. How dose this freak become unborn, for that is upon the way to undo what I have done to receive the wrath I suffer everyday. I wish to take my hand off with less pain, but that would bring and fountain of terror to this hunted soul so cold in the light of night. How can a soul so hurt so punished so used be filled with the love for others for I am not worthy to hold the flame that was stolen so long ago? I reach out of my cage for my perfect rose to grab the blood within my soul that is hollow and falls to dust. I am unwanted as the dust in my hand so worthless in forever nights I receive the wrath I can not escape from. This is my prison for forever. Till forever falls to dust and this mask I ware falls away to the empty space that is a void in it self.

#157830 - 05/23/07 04:53 PM Re: “Dripping Rose” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2005 [Re: hereforus]
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
yes im a published auther. all of my work is protected under copyright laws. and you know the rest. if you want to copy it ask. youll need my writen promission. all rights go to me and leage of amarican poetes 2005

#158264 - 05/26/07 06:23 AM Re: “Dripping Rose” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2005 [Re: hereforus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

I remember those days when everything in the earth seemed to be as wrong, foul and tainted as I felt I was. Sometimes I wonder how we survived. But the point is that we did - against the odds we survived.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.