Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63208 Topics
441978 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#157883 - 05/23/07 08:23 PM “Just A Touch Of Life” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2006
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
“Just A Touch Of Life” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2006

Just a touch of Life can make all the deference in the world. It’s funny how people can come into your life and change you in so many ways. Sometimes that change is bad, yes, but I found that if you stop and look at the good change that all that good is so much greater than the bad. Some times we need that person, even not knowing that we need them, to come in to the picture to touch our life and show us that not only are we loved but that we can live life with love, beauty, hope, and a passion for life it self. Everyone touches someone in one way or another. It can be in the form of a hand shake, or as much as a word that can make all the difference in how we live our lives. If we learn to except that good touch and then change for the better, then that, is happiness and love in it self. True love is not a story, move, or TV show. It is life with someone close to you with no expectations on how the relationship in life is going to turn out, where it will take us, and still just being happy to be around that person through the good times and the bad times. Knowing that there are people out there that care about us and let us know there is a beauty inside us all that beams through the dark to shine some light on the next step we take in life. We don’t have to be alone as we take that step. We can make it together through the fight of life with love, enchantment, joy, and even beauty. I thank the people who have touched my life. I will never forget it or you. I’m glad I’m alive and living my life the way I do with happiness, love, joy, and beauty. I look at my life in a whole new life now! Wow it’s great! I have no regrets; no I could have or should have, for the first time because of you. You changed my life with just a small good touch. I will never be sorry for that time. Thank you from and with all of my heart.

#158263 - 05/26/07 06:21 AM Re: “Just A Touch Of Life” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2006 [Re: hereforus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

I wish I could count the number of times that someone has touched my life and made such a difference, sometimes without even realizing what they have done for me. It's important to remember those moments, as you are doing here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.