Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, Bluedogone, 4 invisible), 88 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63168 Topics
441717 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#157938 - 05/24/07 02:48 AM living in a bad neighborhood
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i think i live in a bad neighborhood, people here judge you a lot on how you look ,like the crips and the bloods you know? everybodys got their colors showing,people will try to jack you around on the street for no reason,cops will jack you up just walking down the street,funny part is their colors are like suits and ties or stupid tennis clothes,they drive bmw's and lexus, million dollar houses with gates to keep the shitbags out.
guess i fit into that group. just wanna explain i live with my stepdad and i guess he is rich or some shit ,i know all the neighbors think they are, bout a week ago i saw this girl parked on the street with a flat tire, so i asked if i could help,yeah she was hot too lol.so i put on the spare and we were just talking sitting on the curb ,so this jag pulls up and some suit gets out looking all pissed off,starts yelling at the girl ,telling her to get in her car and get home,shes trying to tell him about the tire but hes like not listening ,,so she leaves and he comes over to me and tells me to stay away from his daughter,tells me to stay out of his neighborhood ,he paid good money to not have to be around shitbags like me lol didnt have the heart to tell him i live two houses down . so i kinda told him to f off and get outa my face,he said he was calling the cops so i left. tonight i was walking with my little brother ,same street ,same girl in her front yard this time wants to talk heh,cant be rude can i? out comes mister jag ,musta called the cops soon as he saw me ,heh cops show up quick in this hood ,so me and my 7 year old brother get to ride back to my stepdads house in the back of a cop car so we can prove we live there ? all because mister jag didnt think i looked like i belonged there .my stepdad was very impressed with his son being in a cop car ,hes making sure i know that . maybe i should move to the inner city ?you think?

#157939 - 05/24/07 03:03 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: shadowkid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Fake People Suck! As you've said before about the street folks you knew as a kid is SO correct! SO dead-on accurate!

As you know Adam, I try to engage the street people all over this country. I have since i was a kid for some reason. And you know what??? They never ONCE screwed me over. They never betrayed my trust! Not ONCE!!!

Yeah...that BAD gang is that suit-and-tie gang. They are the most dangerous...They and their soldiers in blue. Best to stay away form them

I'm sorry this happened to you two tonight. Too bad stepdad would not let you fight these pricks. A well placed complaint....well..fk it! Its useless.

Let jag-boy enjoy his yuppie-scum power trip. He thinks he has the police in his back pocket. Big fkg deal!!!

But you are right....You DO live in a BAD neighborhood!

Still's Globs

New Video

#157942 - 05/24/07 05:55 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: Still]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Hey Adam,
I love your attitude ....... it would definitely have been rude not to chat to the young lady in her front yard! If I were you, I'd saunter past her house on the way to (???anywhere and everywhere???) at every opportunity. It's a public street and it's your street, so hell, walk where you like.

SB x

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#157951 - 05/24/07 10:06 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: soapy bubbles]
healingpartner Offline

Hey Adam

This is just unbelievabe...you should try and press charges on him for harassment. You were a good samaritan the first time, and second time walking in YOUR neighborhood, being the polite gentleman you are.

And you know what? Speaking as someone who has dated boys who live in those kinds of communities, she is safer with you then any of them. Their sense of entitlement makes them dangerous and is given to them by assholes like this guy.

#157954 - 05/24/07 10:24 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: soapy bubbles]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I can think of nothing but rotten things to say to mr jag. The jerk obviously has issues.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#157959 - 05/24/07 10:50 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: FormerTexan]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
What a joke!

(call to 911)

"911 emergency, please state the nature of your call"

"I have this riff-raff hanging out in my yard with my daughter after I told him not to come around anymore, I think he's up to something"

"Is your daughter in immediate danger?"

"Yes, send a car out NOW"

That cop must have felt REALLY proud! Tell me Adam, did he make you AND your SEVEN YEAR OLD brother sit in the back seat too?

#157965 - 05/24/07 11:55 AM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: Hauser]
GWsurvives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, and here, among othe...
Adam,
First of all, anyone who buys a Jag is an idiot. I don't care how much money you have, a Jag is the worst car on the road at any price.

I think if I were you, I would begin a new exercise routine that involved walking YOUR street everyday!

So what if JagDad thiks you are trouble. Daughter will be that much more attracted to you. When she see's your heart.. she's yours.

GW

#157967 - 05/24/07 12:18 PM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: GWsurvives]
mikeNMaryland Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Just be a friend to her. She sounds like she needs it!

I bet 'DAD' is doing more then 'protecting' his daughter.

#158047 - 05/24/07 07:50 PM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: mikeNMaryland]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Adam,

That's so cool you stood you ground, but at the same time didn't go over the edge about it. You set a good example for your little brother. You can just BET his eye is on you 24/7, bro.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#158078 - 05/24/07 09:57 PM Re: living in a bad neighborhood [Re: roadrunner]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

yeah we both sat in back,glad it was only a mile ,lol 7 year olds ask lots of questions,hey mister is that a real gun?hey mister can you turn on the siren ?hey mister are you gonna take us downtown?i swear he said that! hey adam does cool stuff like this happen to you all the time?lol,he loved it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.