Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (Rich1967, midnight51, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#157890 - 05/23/07 08:31 PM “Love Is Power” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2007
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
“Love Is Power” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2007

I see you now and then taking off this mask that I ware. I feel I can’t break these chains that I ware, until I look within your eyes. We’re getting deeper in this sea that we swim. So close as we intertwining within our souls. Smooth as silk I lay my hand on yours. Your soul is soft, gentle, and loving. Seas of pearls as your eyes beam me your truth like light through a window. Music to my ears I hear your whispers in the night. Our love flows through the fight. We can make it through anything together. Our love is stronger than the hurt and pain. I love you more than anything.

#158261 - 05/26/07 06:16 AM Re: “Love Is Power” By: Kirk Gilbert © 2007 [Re: hereforus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

Originally Posted By: hereforus
Our love flows through the fight. We can make it through anything together. Our love is stronger than the hurt and pain. I love you more than anything.

What a great way to put it. If love isn't power, then what is?

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.