Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, tbkkfile, md4e, Doubter, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63367 Topics
443103 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#157885 - 05/23/07 08:25 PM “Dead If I Do Dead If I Don’t” triggers????
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
“Dead If I Do Dead If I Don’t” By Kirk Gilbert © 2005
I look out from a distance to others with smiles, and joyful acts of play. What is wrong with me? Why can’t I be one of them? I don’t want to be me trapped in this prison of life. I wait with others that I can’t reach to any form. The coldness in the night freezes me to the core. The breeze hits my face with the stench of death that you can’t forget. Frozen and floating in to oblivion am I going till I fall off. More than enough is far too much, and too little is too late for I am unbalanced. Sinking like quicksand I am too weak to fight. If I don’t fight it may not end. Oh, what to do next?

#158262 - 05/26/07 06:19 AM Re: “Dead If I Do Dead If I Don’t” triggers???? [Re: hereforus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Kirk,

I think when we feel like this we need to do what you have done. We have to talk about it. It is so empowering to discover we can have a voice again, but yes, at first the risk seems so great. Your example shows what can be done. It doesn't matter if a solution doesn't appear at first; that too will come.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.