Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (Tiger1982, 2 invisible), 45 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#156276 - 05/15/07 01:43 PM great news for the gay commuinity!
hereforus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: usa
Organ is agout to pass a bill on gay rights. (mairrage equollity) If you are live in this state and are gay then be sure to look up the info and vote to support the bill at hand.

the gay mairrage right fight throughout the usa is a tough fight. there are more states fighting this out. michigain is now fighting to keep mairrage for gays leagel.

NY reppersinnitive (dimacratic) (forgot his name im bad at names) has redone a bill and handed it in, for the fith time, to allow gays to make their perminnet partner, in other contreies citizen of the usa. there will be more to come on this as the vote is only weeks away.

and this gay guy cant spell worth a flip so good luck reading this lolololol

kirk

#156282 - 05/15/07 02:13 PM Re: great news for the gay commuinity! [Re: hereforus]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Really cool. We're still pushing for marriage in New Jersey.
(But okay, now my fear of commitment gets kicked into high gear. No excuses from the law--I'm single because I've decided to be. Scary stuff.)

David

#156286 - 05/15/07 02:48 PM Re: great news for the gay commuinity! [Re: MemoryVault]
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
wonderful! hurray!

\:\) great news...

so good.

MGb

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.