Newest Members
Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas
12495 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
8 registered (JHNebraska, jahfree, BuffaloCO, dew, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12495 Members
74 Forums
64163 Topics
447752 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#155163 - 05/09/07 01:09 AM USE ME like the BITCH I AM!
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Go ahead!

Fucking USE ME again and again

You make me feel like I'm 12 all over again

did you get your jollies?

All it cost me is .............FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#155164 - 05/09/07 01:14 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: Still]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hi, Robbie. I know, I know. I feel the same way, man. Really, I do. It's sick, perverted, and demented. And I told her/him/it that, too. Sorry you got caught up in it all. But please try not to let it distract you from your own recovery, since that is the goal of each person here - to get ourselves better.

Hugs to you, man. I know this sucks really bad.

#155173 - 05/09/07 01:53 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Rob,

I hear ya, man. We give of ourselves and that is good and honorable. The thing I guess we have to consider at times like this is how we can continue to give without allowing ourselves to be hurt. For me that is much easier said than done as I'm sure it is for you as well. I feel like anything I say here will be so hollow, but please know that I care and understand where you're coming from. There are still many good people here in this place, you being one of them. Let's continue down this path side by side together supporting our brothers through these tough events.

Lots of love,

John

#155191 - 05/09/07 05:09 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: WalkingSouth]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

sorry.............................rob....................................steve

#155194 - 05/09/07 06:35 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: sabata]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Robbie --

You were the first person I thought of when I found out. I'm sorry. I spent a couple of nights up PM-ing "truth" too. I believe that what we did, what we offered--our time, our empathy, is worth as much as it was before. I'm proud of who I was when I chose to help. But it really sucks.

Send me a note if you'd like to talk about it. I promise I won't turn out to be a women's soccer team from Duluth or something. \:\)

David

#155195 - 05/09/07 06:35 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: sabata]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Never let anyone make you feel ashamed or upset for being supportive and kind, EVER. And never let things like this make you hesitate in being supportive and kind in the future. All these people do, despite their manipulative and cruel modus, is prove that their targets are GOOD PEOPLE, like you.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#155197 - 05/09/07 07:14 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: melliferal]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Rob,

There were a LOT of good people hurt by this, and for what it's worth, when this topic came up last night you were the first guy we thought of. But what happened reflects ONLY on him/her - it doesn't say a damn thing about you. Continue to be the good, courageous and noble guy that you are.

Stick with us, man. Focus on what you are doing and why. That's the best response, really it is. The best way to strike back is to show that you can keep going and will NOT be defeated.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#155201 - 05/09/07 07:48 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: roadrunner]
pain4ever Offline

Robbie,

I feel you man. Its seems like thats all people ever want to do is use you in one way or another. We sacrifice ourselves all the time to that. Now you have to stop doing that!

You did nothing wrong or nothing to deserve this. We are here for you...just Scream, let it out!!!

Much Love

#155205 - 05/09/07 08:42 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: pain4ever]
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm sorry, I do not understand. I am sorry you was hurt by something.
VN

#155206 - 05/09/07 08:48 AM Re: USE ME like the BITCH I AM! [Re: VN]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
You have to remember that deception is always possible in a forum such as this. I am not bothered by his post(s), in a way I find him laughable and pathetic. I would much rather play video games or get high than to take the TIME to do what he did. (hint, get a life dude)

People like that can come here all they want, I won't be discouraged.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.